IN SEARCH FOR NEW RECRUITS: Morrison offers to pay way
- ROYAL OAKS: Exhibition cooking draws senior diners. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p5
Features the program called exhibition cooking for elderly residents at Royal Oaks Lifecare Center in Arizona. Contributions made by George Hudak, foodservice director for Morrison Health Care at Royal Oaks; Types of food served in the dining rooms.
- MORRISON UPDATES SENIOR DINING: Cafe concept for seniors emphasizes menu choice. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p10
Announces the innovations that Morrison's Senior Dining Division did to its informal cafe concept for senior resident communities in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Changes that are to be implemented; Foods served at the Informal Cafe; Levels of dining offered by Morrison-managed properties.
- inbrief. // Food Management;Dec2003, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p12
The article presents some newsbrief related to the U.S. food industry. Aramark Corp. reported sales of $6.545 billion for its U.S. Food & Support Services operations in fiscal year 2003, ended October 3. Morrison Management Services, a division of Compass Group North America, has developed a...
- Morrison Lets Loose the Moose. // Food Management;Sep2011, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p11
The article reports on the Moose on the Loose, a comprehensive menu program launched by Morrison Management Specialists Inc. at the Children's Hospital of Detroit Medical Center to encourage sick children to eat, and Bruce the Moose as the program's mascot.
- Morrison, Weight Watchers Partner for Wellness. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that Morrison Management Specialists has teamed with weight-management company Weight Watchers to offer customers in its healthcare accounts another way to manage their nutritional health. The roll-out follows a successful pilot program which Morrison conducted in 2005....
- Morrison ups retail 47%. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the operations at Morrison Health Care Incorporated, focusing on the increase of retail operations undertaken by the company as a result of the emphasis being targeted at the acquisition of accounts in the hospital sector. Details on strategies being used by the companies...
- Morrisson Health Care uses `centered' approach to build business. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Morrison Health Care Inc.'s (MHC) efforts to gain more hospital accounts. Plan to open a second commissary in February 1997; Appointment of Keith O'Neill to oversee the central-food-production aspect of the business; Details of the company's strategy according to company president...
- `Brands elevate service' at Savannah hospital. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p46
Looks at the foodservice renovations of the Saint Joseph's hospital in Savannah, Georgia, which is the Morrison Health Care's oldest account, and the implementation of an employee incentive program. Indepth look at the renovations; Comments from Paul Manuel, Morrison's director of food and...
- Chartwells, Morrison Launch Dietetic Internship Program. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;4/27/2012, p5
The article reports that Chartwells School Dining Services and Morrison Management Specialists have collaborated on a nationwide distance-learning dietetic internship program. The internship aims to prepare participants to become registered dietitians in schools after securing a Bachelor's...