- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p20
Presents information on two agreements in the food service industry in the U.S. as of May 15, 2003. Extension of the partnership between Aramark and Citigroup; Overview of a contract signed by LSG Sky Chefs with chef Wolfgang Puck.
- Welcome abord! So what do you want? // Food Management;Mar1998, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p15
Focuses on a study which was conducted by LSG-Sky Chefs relating to the preference of passengers from the foodservice. Identification of four types of inflight foodservice customers; What was revealed about higher income men; Findings of the study.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/8/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p3
Reports several developments in the food service industry of the United States. Employee retrenchments by LSG Sky Chefs; Appointment of John Gilbert as chief marketing officer for KFC restaurants; Boost in the quick service sales.
- Lufthansa/Sky Chefs seeks new clientele. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;1/9/95, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the plan of in-flight caterer, LSG Lufthansa Service/Sky Chefs to seek clients from other industries. Alternative revenue sources; Opportunities as commissary provider to contract foodservice organizations and fast-food markets; Impact of cost-cutting measures of airlines.
- $1-million f/s upgrades debut. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p18
Presents information on a food service program being launched by United Airlines company, and sponsored by LSG Lufthansa Service/Sky Chefs. Offer of LSG; Comments from Michael Z. Kay, president and chief executive officer of LSG Lufthansa Service.
- Feds snare Sky Chefs crew in drug, gun smuggling sting. Carlino // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the arrest of LSG Sky Chefs Inc. employees for smuggling drugs and weapons on American Airlines Inc. flights through the Miami International Airport. Use of meal carts and coffee containers; Details of the operation.
- LSG says link with terrorism
arrest is 'pure speculation'. Garner, James // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/8/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4318, p14
Announces that LSG Sky Chefs, supplier of airline food has denied allegations that one of its employees was arrested by police in connection with terrorism in 2004. Reaction of LSG to newspaper coverage about the alleged terrorism link; Remarks from a spokeswoman for LSG Sky Chefs.
- LSG is Flying High. Burrows, Kate // Food & Drink;Winter2008, p92
The article features Irving, Texas-based LSG Sky Chefs. It provides high-quality meal services that fit the unique characteristics of each airline. It says that it is an internally recognized provider of culinary expertise for airline catering. According to chief operating officer Sondra Lehman,...
- Profit Foodservice Industry Profile: Denmark. // Profit Foodservice Industry Profile: Denmark;Aug2008, p1
Presents a profile of the Profit Foodservice industry in Denmark. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.