BEYOND MEAL SERVICE: ROLES EXPAND IN HEALTHCARE
- Todd Foutty: IFMA Silver Plate winner sees challenge, opportunity for hospital foodservice. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;5/26/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p30
Interviews Todd Foutty, director of food service operations, MetroHealth Systems, and one of the winners of the 2003 Silver Plate Award by the International Food Manufacturers Association. Personal view of the Silver Plate Award; Accomplishments at MetroHealth Systems; Description of the...
- Foully Honored by Premier. // Food Management;Aug2006, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p14
The article reports on MetrolHealth System director of foodservice operations Todd Foutty as the recipient of the 2006 Premier Illuminating Excellence Award from the healthcare alliance Premier Inc. Foutty was recognized for his exceptional leadership in the healthcare foodservice field. His...
- TRENDSETTERS. Alexis, Jennifer; Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p34
Features several food service executives in the U.S. Responsibilities of Todd Foutty, director of food operations at MetroHealth Medical Center; Aims of Julienne Stewart, food service manager at SAS Institute; Components of the accomplishments of Dennis Barrett of the Dallas Public Schools.
- Todd Foutty. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p42
This article focuses on Todd Foutty, director of foodservice operations at the MetroHealth System in Cleveland, Ohio. In many ways, Foutty is the ultimate â€œorganizational entrepreneur,â€ skilled at working within the system but also pushing that system to create changeand innovation....
- TODD FOUTTY OF METROHEALTH: Chef balances acute, long-term care needs in Cleveland. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p84
Features Todd Foutty, director of foodservice operations at MetroHealth System long-term care facilities in Cleveland, Ohio. Responsibilities of Foutty; Educational background of Foutty; Information on how Foutty ensures the continuing food quality.
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p6
This article offers news briefs in the food service industry. George Washington University hired Sodexho to manage the foodservice program on the 20,000-student campus. Todd Foutty, director of foodservice operations for the MetroHealth System in Cleveland, Ohio, is the 2006 winner of the...
- The breakfast Club. Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;Oct2007, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p76
The article presents breakfast menus from three executives in the U.S. Margaret Happe, general manager of Rancosas Valley High School in New Jersey, said that they serve fresh omelets for their students and other fresh items like pancakes and French toast. Todd Foutty, director of FS Operations...
- 'ALWAYS STEP UP TO THE PLATE'. Lawn, John // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p24
When the call came from the Society for Healthcare foodservice Management, asking Maria DeNicola to become the association's 2002-2003 president a year ahead of schedule, the timing certainly wasn't optimal. Business dining icon Jack Galione remembers her as a precocious grade-schooler when...
- GNJSHFSA Gathers. // Food Management;Dec2011, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p10
The article discusses the highlights of the Association for Healthcare Foodservices' (AHF) regional chapter, the Greater New Jersey Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators' (GNJSHFSA) meeting in November 2011, with the theme "Putting the Service Back Into Food Service."