2003 CONFERENCE ROUNDUP: SFM beefs up efforts to communicate the value of f/s, plans local chapters
- FROM TEAM-BUILDING TO TURNAROUNDS: HFM salutes the need for a passionate approach to the business of foodsvc. // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p12
Presents information on the 2003 training conference of the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management (HFM) in Tucson, Arizona. Participation of the Stamford Symphony Orchestra conductor Roger Nierenberg in the conference; Words of wisdom culled from the speech given by Herman...
- fm agenda. // Food Management;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p23
The article presents information about various forthcoming meetings and conferences of food management services in the United States. Entries are made under event dates and details regarding the venue and contact phone numbers along with the name of organizers are included. American Society of...
- Fmagenda. // Food Management;Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p14
Presents a calendar of events in January to March, 2000, of interest to food service managers in the United States. Includes the National Caterers Association's Annual Education Conference; Pizza Expo 2000.
- 2006 Calendar. // Food Management;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p19
The article presents a calendar of events related to food service for the year 2006. The Women's Leadership Link Conference and Teleforum will be organized by the Society of Foodservice Management on January 10. The Child Nutrition Industry Conference will held in Orlando, Florida during January...
- Charting a new course. Ravneberg, Christi // Nation's Restaurant News;11/8/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p40
Information about several topics discussed at the Golden Chain Roundtable 2010 sponsored by the American Express Co. held in Orlando, Florida is presented. Food service industry executives tackled topics such as economic uncertainty, legislative concerns, and consumer spending. The roundtable...
- One Dynamite Decade. La Vecchia, Gina; Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;May99, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p40
Reports on the 10th annual Women's Foodservice Forum in Dallas, Texas. Presentation of awards; Speakers; Theme of the conference.
- CALENDAR. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/18/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p44
A calendar of events for the foodservice industry in the U.S. for May-October 2009 is presented which includes 25th annual IFA/IBA Joint Conference at the JW Marriott in Washington, D.C., on May 19-20, an event called FEASTiVAL about signature dishes in New Orleans on May 19-23, and a career...
- Unique Perspectives on Serving Great Food. Longo, Don // Convenience Store News;May2015, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the 2015 Foodservice Summit, sponsored by Tyson Convenience Foodservice, Taste of Chicago Tour, and opportunities for convenience store foodservice in the U.S.
- Green breakfast...but not 'green eggs and ham'.... // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/22/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p4
Information about the 2nd Annual Green Summit held at Rockland Community College in Suffern, New York on June 3, 2009 is presented. Topics include carbon footprint mitigation, turnkey ecological initiatives, and healthy menu choices for a sustainable lifestyle. The summit featured Michael...