- The 'hot tickets'. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on breakfast dishes served at several companies in the U.S. Seasons Culinary Services; Sony Ericsson; Freddie Mac.
- BRIEFS. // Food Management;Sep2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p26
The article offers news briefs related to food service industry in the U.S. The Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) is about to complete its website, www.sfm-online.org., which will permit online registration for national and regional SFM events. Aramark has named Dennis Maple as president...
- NEWS & TRENDS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/17/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p66
The article offers news briefs related to the food service industry in the U.S. Warren Nelson was named interim president at Shells Seafood Restaurants Inc. Aramark Corp., a contract food service provider, has created a new division that will manage food service operations and facilities at...
- ARAMARK'S GROWTH PORTFOLIO. Lawn, John; Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Deals with the success of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based food service firm, Aramark Corp. Foray into non-foods service areas; Growth strategies of management team; Emphasis on organic growth; Overall sales of its largest business line, Business Services. INSETS: An interview with John...
- Aramark's Neubauer: 'Don't call us contractors'. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p18
Focuses on Aramark Corp.'s fifth annual International Guest Chef kitchen party held at the renovated dining room and servery at Goldman Sachs in New York City. Chief Executive Officer Joseph Neubauer's comment on the use of the word contractors to refer the company; Company's reason for...
- Science Center gives Aramark street business. // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p10
Reports the food service business of Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Operation of cafe and non-promise catering; Revenue of the firm; Foods offered.
- ARAMARK debuts at PA arena. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the participation of ARAMARK Corp. at the opening of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Civic Arena and Convention Center in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Number of spectators that are expected to attend the opening; Services that will offered by ARAMARK at the event.
- Aramark unveils PanGeos concept at Boston University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p19
Reports on the unveiling of Aramark Corp.'s PanGeos food service concept on September 9, 1997. Foods served at the event; Description of the facility used for the event.
- The barter system: Cashing in on an old idea. Brandt, Joshua // Nation's Restaurant News;05/24/99, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p70
Reports on developments related to food service as of May 24, 1999. Includes Aramark's creation of a record-setting strawberry shortcake during the 1999 International Science and Engineering Fair held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.