WITH MEAL PLAN OVERHAUL: Cornell lunch volume up 50%
- 750 DAILY AND COUNTING: Tortillas turning heads at Cornell's 'Lotta Chilada'. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the benefit of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, from a tortilla-making machine at the Lotta Chilada station in Jansen's Dining Hall. Approximate number of tortillas the station serves a day; Varieties of tortilla.
- 150 CUSTOMERS AND COUNTING: Cornell adds to ethnic variety. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p20
Reports that Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, has opened the Hurry For Curry tandoori station in Okenshield Dining Hall. Foods served at the station; Remarks from dining services director, Nadeem Siddiqui.
- A New Campus Landmark. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p72
The article features the Gorecki Dining and Conference Center at Saint Benedict College in Saint Joseph, Minnesota. The facility is the result of the of a desire by the school for a modern dining space that accommodates the tastes and schedules of modern students. The seating area is described....
- Lindenwood's Evans Commons ready to serve. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;8/21/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 67, pA1
The article offers information on the new dining services offered to the students of the Lindenwood University's students at Evans Commons in Saint Charles, Missouri in U.S. It discusses the interior of the dinning hall, attached to the Hyland Performance Arena. It informs that the university is...
- Quite a "Hangar"! // Food Management;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p76
The article presents information about Marketplace Dining Hall Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey. Located at Campus Student Center, it has a customer base of 10,000 students, of which 3,000 reside on campus. The new Marketplace dining hall replaced a very traditional cafeteria-style tray...
- FLEXIBILITY, TAKE-OUT KEY: CORNELL BOOSTS MEAL PLAN MKTG., OPTIONS. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the meal plans of the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York state. Why the university decided to hire a consultant in its food service operation; Students who participated in the research stage; Cost of the plans.
- REACTING TO CUSTOMER HABITS: Campus card systems help capture off-campus revenue. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p6
Presents information on the use of campus card systems for food services at universities in the U.S. Importance of the campus card systems for college students; Details of the City Bucks meal plan of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York; Information on the off-campus program at Auburn...
- Increase in Ithaca. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the renovation of the Atrium Cafe at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York in 2005. Increase in customer counts of the cafeteria; Features of the cafeteria prior to the renovation; Incorporation of a pizza concept and a salad bar in the renovation.
- Full-meal salad stations. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p80
Deals with the popularity of full-meal salad stations in U.S. college and university campuses. Salads by Design in Jansen Dining Hall of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York; Salad Toss program of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee; Salad dressings offered at the University of...