An MSN Curriculum in Preparation of CCNSs: A Model for Consideration
- Toronto Chapter. Nusdorfer, Linda // Dynamics;Spring2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information about the Manitoba Chapter (MB) of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN). The president of CACCN reports that it has been five years that she has been part of the executive of the Toronto Chapter of CACCN. It has been an enriching and rewarding...
- Ideas at Work. Shank, Matthew D. // University Business;Dec2012, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p76
The author offers information about a program that would motivate Marymount University in Virginia to engage developing cost-saving, revenue-generating, and process-improving initiatives. He states that Maritz LLC, a sales and marketing services company provides programs to improve workforce...
- Marymount University. // American School & University;Nov95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p218
Features Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia. Space; Firm; Design team; Capacity; Completion; Building structure.
- Co-ops and Partnerships. // Virginia Living;Oct2013, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p111
The article presents the cooperatives and partnerships of several top high schools and colleges in Virginia as of 2013. It mentions the permission of Bridgewater College to allow Palestinian students obtain a degree. It states the partnership between George Mason University and the Smithsonian...
- Available Awards. // Dynamics;Summer2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p32
Provides information about the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses' Chapter of the Year Award Program. Criteria for the award program; Conditions for the award program; Categories of the award program.
- TRAINING NEEDED IN BOMB INJURIES. // Nursing Standard;7/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p6
Reports on the creation of a group by various critical care nurses associations to identify their training needs in dealing with terrorist attacks in Great Britain. Benefits of the group for nurses; Need of nurses for more training.
- Notes from Calgary chapter. Bray, Tricia // Dynamics;Winter2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
Discusses the activities sponsored by the Calgary Chapter of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses for the year 2004. Offer of visible local opportunities in relation to the publication of journals; Emphasis on the improvement of critical care; Conduction of dinners for critical care...
- Dynamics 2006. Hynes, Patricia // Dynamics;Winter2006, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p7
The article highlights the Dynamics 2006, the national conference of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses that was held in Newfoundland and Labrador. The conference theme was "Families, Treasures, Generations: Riding the Waves of Critical Care." The three-day conference has provided...
- Developing leadership skills in critical care nurses: A case scenario -- Part one. Hynes, Patricia; Mintenko, Joy; Porchak, Tracy; Roy, Glenda // Dynamics;Winter2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p13
During a recent CACCN board meeting, directors were challenged with developing an approach to a difficult case scenario. In a situation where inappropriate communication toward a new nurse was observed and reported directly to the charge nurse, participants identified that before responding, the...