Suggestions of human factors
- Looking in before we can look out. Justice, Scott // Nursing Standard;1/28/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p30
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article about nurses' attitudes on clinical placements.
- Reclaim nursing's identity. Edwards, Sarah // Nursing Standard;1/28/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p30
Presents a letter to the editor about the need to celebrate nursing as a distinct profession.
- CORRESPONDENCE. // British Journal of Nursing;11/28/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p1362
Presents letters to the editor of the 'British Journal of Nursing,' published in the November 28, 2002 issue of the periodical. Importance of unity in advancing the cause of nurses; Demand for nurse lecturers in hospital wards; Use of public autopsies as an educational tool.
- Calling for enrolled nurse training in the Manawatu. Dais, Ava-Jane // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Jul2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about enrolled nurses in New Zealand.
- perspectives: letters. // Nursing Standard;6/23/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p30
Presents letters from readers of the "Nursing Standard" magazine focusing on developments related to nurses and nursing in Great Britain as of June 23, 2004. Encouragement of innovations in nursing practices; Risks of diabetes for people with schizophrenia and mental illnesses.
- 'Damaged', nurses are assets to NHS with their wealth of life experiences. Taylor, Anne // Nursing Standard;12/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in the November 24, 2010 issue which was concerned with the hiring of British nurses who had troubled pasts prior to becoming involved in nursing.
- Remote problems remain. Cramer, Jennifer // Australian Nursing Journal;Nov2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to nursing issues at the Council of Remote Area Nurses of Australia Inc. (CRANA) conference.
- Support for improving undergraduate clinical placements. Kennedy, Emma // Australian Nursing Journal;Nov2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on better clinical placements of nurses in the September 2008 issue.
- [Four of the authors respond:]. Anderson, David R.; Wilson, S. Jo-Anne; Kovacs, Michael J.; Wells, Philip S. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/17/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 4, p451
Presents a response by David R. Anderson, S. Jo-Anne Wilson, Michael J. Kovacs and Philip S. Wells to a letter to the editor about their article on the proportion of patients with high-risk international normalized ratio values.
- Independent Nurse: Letters - Speculation on ANP register is unhelpful. Aitkenhead, Susan // GP: General Practitioner;7/9/2007, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the NMC's register for advanced nurse practitioners in the June 25, 2007 issue.