A matter of lifestyle
- Double growth for Alphason Office. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p8
The article reports on the increase of sales of Alphason Designs Ltd., an audio-video (AV) furniture specialist in Great Britain.
- Sincerity with a smile. // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2002, Issue 5291, p34
Features Alphason Design marketing manager Stuart Hopwood. Advice given by Hopwood to those considering a career in the furniture industry; Favorite film of Hopwood.
- Alphason picks up on AV boom. // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p8
The article reports on the launch of a major campaign by Alphason Designs, the manufacturer best known for its home entertainment furniture, which will target mainstream furniture retailers in Great Britain. The move will include offering itself as a distribution company for existing furniture...
- Minerva welcomes Alphason into the fold. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p6
Reports on the partnership between buying group Minerva and home entertainment furniture manufacturer, Alphason Designs Ltd. in Great Britain. Impetus to the move; Terms of the partnership deal; Impact of the alliance on the operations of the two company.
- BIG SCREEN MAGIC. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p12
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain. The Morris Furniture Group has developed AV furniture. Alphason Designs Ltd. has launched a smart new high gloss white television support. Kesterport has become a leading supplier of contemporary products to both...
- Turn it UP. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2010, Issue 5706, p24
The article previews several audio/visual furniture products including the CNS/AV 1500 from Alphason Designs Ltd, the contemporary Citadel 21 from Nathan Furniture Ltd. and the television cabinet from AF Designs.
- Clever design duo target AV market. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2008, Issue 5587, p8
The article reports on the team-up between design firm Conran & Partners and manufacturer Alphason Designs Ltd. in Great Britain to produce a new range of audio visual furniture. The product range launching is scheduled in September 2008 as a preparation for the busy Christmas sales season....
- Tuning in to sales potential. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p10
The article reports on the move of furniture retailers to market audio-visual (AV) furniture because of the growing market in Great Britain. According to Alphason Design company, a distributor of AV furniture, the product will increasingly provide returns for furniture specialists. Furthermore,...
- FEATURE AV FURNITURE. // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2011, Issue 5763, p26
The article offers brief information on several furnitures including the Gecko Reflect television cabinet from Gecko Furniture UK Ltd., the JF207 Cabinet from Jual Furnishings, and the Manhattan living and dining furniture from Caxton Furniture.