Strategy for living in the 21st century
- Cushy progress for Steinhoff. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;09/10/99, p83
Focuses on South Africa-based furniture company Steinhoff International. Financial performance as of September 10, 1999; Expansion of the company's operations in other countries.
- Steinhoff offers radical change on all fronts. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p7
Reports the intention of Steinhoff International to establish business with the furniture industry players in Great Britain. Role of Spearhead furniture showroom; Analogy between Steinhoff and the combined capabilities of top industry companies; Reputation of German manufacturers.
- Steinhoff sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales performance of furniture firm Steinhoff.
- Revolutionising an industry. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;05/26/2000, p12
Reports on South African furniture businessmen's use of the latest technologies to propel the industry to higher profitability. JD Group's foray into satellite communications; Steinhoff International's establishment of an electronic marketplace for household goods; Search for the right partner...
- Steinhoff makes UK bed move with Reylon. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that South African furniture maker Steinhoff has made its move to enter the British bed market by starting talks to take over Relyon.
- Steinhoff's UK performance worsens. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p11
The article reports that Africa's largest furniture manufacturer Steinhoff International has decreased its England sales but the company is on its expansion phase.
- Steinhoff looks cosier. // Finance Week;8/17/2001, p16
Examines factors that interest stock market analysts and investors on the furniture manufacturer, Steinhoff International. Reputation of the company for profit growth; Significance of Steinhoff's acquisition of London-listed furniture manufacturer Relyon on its entry into the retail market in...
- Favoured by currencies. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;1/29/2004, p21
Features South Africa-based furniture manufacturing company Steinhoff International. Stock market performance; Earnings from the European business of the company; Efforts of the company to raise funds via the equity markets.
- Firmly seated. Laschinger, Kirsty // Finance Week;3/21/2005, p37
Assesses the opportunities and risks in investing in the stocks of South Africa-based furniture manufacturer and distributor Steinhoff. Expected growth of the sales of durables, such as furniture; Adverse impact of the rand's continued strength on both revenue translation for investors as well...