Strategy for living in the 21st century
- Cushy progress for Steinhoff. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;09/10/99, p83
Focuses on South Africa-based furniture company Steinhoff International. Financial performance as of September 10, 1999; Expansion of the company's operations in other countries.
- Steinhoff offers radical change on all fronts. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p7
Reports the intention of Steinhoff International to establish business with the furniture industry players in Great Britain. Role of Spearhead furniture showroom; Analogy between Steinhoff and the combined capabilities of top industry companies; Reputation of German manufacturers.
- Steinhoff sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales performance of furniture firm Steinhoff.
- Revolutionising an industry. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;05/26/2000, p12
Reports on South African furniture businessmen's use of the latest technologies to propel the industry to higher profitability. JD Group's foray into satellite communications; Steinhoff International's establishment of an electronic marketplace for household goods; Search for the right partner...
- Steinhoff set for UK upholstery. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p3
The article reports on the plans of Steinhoff to establish an upholstery factory in Bridgend, South Wales. The move is part of an initiative by the manufacturer to leverage its 60.8 percent ownership of Harveys parent Homestyle to establish its products in the British market. Meanwhile, the...
- Steinhoff makes UK bed move with Reylon. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that South African furniture maker Steinhoff has made its move to enter the British bed market by starting talks to take over Relyon.
- Steinhoff's UK performance worsens. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p11
The article reports that Africa's largest furniture manufacturer Steinhoff International has decreased its England sales but the company is on its expansion phase.
- Steinhoff looks cosier. // Finance Week;8/17/2001, p16
Examines factors that interest stock market analysts and investors on the furniture manufacturer, Steinhoff International. Reputation of the company for profit growth; Significance of Steinhoff's acquisition of London-listed furniture manufacturer Relyon on its entry into the retail market in...
- Favoured by currencies. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;1/29/2004, p21
Features South Africa-based furniture manufacturing company Steinhoff International. Stock market performance; Earnings from the European business of the company; Efforts of the company to raise funds via the equity markets.