Profit on the cards after buy
- Walker Greenbank in the market for more acquisitions. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p6
Reports that Walker Greenbank PLC is continuing to look for acquisitions after its purchase of Sanderson in Great Britain. Financial performance company following the acquisition of Sanderson; Intentions of the company for the further acquisition; Plans of the company in adding sales in line...
- Walker Greenbank buy boosts share price. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p6
Reports on the increase in the share price of British furniture firm Walker Greenbank after being purchased by Sanderson, maker of wallcoverings and fabrics.
- Walker Greenbank pays Â£5.5m for Sanderson. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p5
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by wallcoverings and fabric group Walker Greenbank PLC. Amount paid by Walker for the deal; Losses incurred by Sanderson in 2003; Terms and conditions of the acquisition.
- Bedeck takes Sanderson concessions. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p3
Reports on Bedeck's acquisition of Sanderson's loss making bedding concessions. Amount of the acquisition; Terms of the deal; Impact of the sale on Sanderson parent company Walker Green.
- Keep on rolling. // Printing World;9/4/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of printing firm Walker Greenbank PLC to acquire the two printing factories owned by wallpaper printer and curtainmaker Sanderson in Denham, England. Purchase value; Terms of the agreement; Production capabilities of factories.
- GenCorp expanding its wallcovering unit. // Plastics News;5/11/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p19
Reports on the plans of GenCorp Incorporated to expand its commercial wallcovering business, with the acquisition of the commercial wallcovering business of Walker Greenbank plc of England. Services provided by GenCorp; Plans for the acquisition.
- Walker Greenbank's sales up 10%. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2011, Issue 5744, p8
The article reports on the 10% increase in sales of international luxury interior furnishings group Walker Greenbank PLC for the first quarter of 2011 as compared to the same period in 2010.
- Sanderson move will bear fruit soon. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p5
Reports on the integration of British fabric and wallcovering company Sanderson into Walker Greenbank. Restoration of Sanderson to profit; Number of products of Sanderson launched in autumn 2004; Optimism of Walker Greenbank chairman Ian Kirkham on the recovery of operating losses incurred in...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p5
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 2004. Increase in the raw material costs of bed manufacturers; Increment in the number of members of the Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers; Sales forecast of Walker Greenbank PLC.