City surprise as Laura Ashley shows 50% rise
- Furnishings boost pays off for Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2004, Issue 5386, p5
Reports on the increase of the home furnishings sales of Laura Ashley Ltd., which helped by giving furniture more prominence in its stores. Growth sales of the chain in mail order and online services; Corporate profits; Comparison of profits with the previous year.
- LA leaps back with a full year profit. Friars, Justin // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p5
Reports on the financial performance of Laura Ashley Inc. as of May 2001. Sales of the company; Expected dividend payout.
- LA in the red. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on the financial problems of furniture firm Laura Ashley Inc.
- LA Christmas sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p3
Reports on Great Britain-based Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's furniture sales during the Christmas 2001 season.
- Ecommerce helps Laura Ashley sales. // Cabinet Maker;6/15/2012, Issue 5792, p8
The article focuses on the financial results and performance of fashion and furniture retailer Laura Ashley Holdings PLC, for 18 weeks ending June 2, 2012.
- Redial for digital saving. // Cabinet Maker;12/2/2005, Issue 5467, p48
The article discusses furniture retailer Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's switch to voice over IP (VoIP) to manage major logistic challenges at its warehouse in Newton, Wales. To reduce call costs between the warehouses in Wales and Bardon, Leicester, VoIP service was adopted using Inter-Tel's Axxess...
- Laura Ashley sees furniture languish. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p6
The article reports on the impact of tough trading conditions on the sales performance of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's furniture division in Great Britain. Sales were down 12.8% due to its new stores affecting sales at its existing shops. Sales growth was driven by store realignment, which...
- Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p10
Evaluates the furniture store of Laura Ashley located at 90 George Street in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Laura Ashley Home in on flourishing furniture. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p1
Reports the launch of several standalone Home stores by Laura Ashley in Great Britain. Increase of furniture sales; Consequence of refining and improving existing product range; Opening of a distribution center in Leicestershire.