Anderson House gets go ahead for move
- Table lowdown. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/30/2007, Issue 5531, p32
The article focuses on the proliferation of coffee table trade in various companies in Great Britain. Coffee table is considered to be an essential element of most living rooms. Anderson House Furnishers offers a diverse range of coffee tables. Dickinsons provides a real mix from ultra modern...
- Tactical moves. Yin-Poole, Wesley // Cabinet Maker;5/18/2007, Issue 5538, p21
The article offers suggestions from furniture retailers on how to tap into the growing market for recliners in Great Britain. Craig Brown, London, England senior sales assistant at The Back Shop, explains that selling recliners is all about quickly evaluating a customer's position in the chair....
- Furniture maker uses clean tech production methods Riggle, David // In Business;Sep/Oct1992, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p30
No abstract available.
- Mid-atlantic show moves. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep94, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the new location of the 1995 Mid-Atlantic Woodworking & Furniture Supply Show. Reasons behind the selection of new location; Contact information.
- Mid-Atlantic Show. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar96, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p104
Presents information on the 1996 Mid-Atlantic Woodworking & Furniture Supply Show, scheduled for April 19 and 20, 1996 to be held in Washington Fort, Pennslyvania. Highlights of show; Exhibitors' list. INSET: Mid-Atlantic Show Exhibitors' list..
- Recycling island. // Woodworker's Journal;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p23
Shows how to make a wooden kitchen workstation. Equipment and materials needed; Safety considerations; Layout and design of the furniture.
- Furniture. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p58
Presents a listing of furniture made in Great Britain that can be used to beautify homes. Description of the storage furniture in Goldpine of Sussex's Room and Living collection; Introduction of the Bridgecraft's Grosvenor traditional knole sofa; Adult bedroom furniture in elmwood finish from...
- Small ideas, big money. Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Feb93, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p16
Answers inquiries about furniture making. Alternative to a glue joint ripsaw; Tips on rebuilding a veneer furniture; Finishing touches on oak doors.
- Reducing rejects in the rough mill. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan96, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p127
Presents furniture making advice for reducing moisture in woodwork joints and for reducing costs due to rejections. Problems from glue joint failures and open glue joints due to high moisture contents; Varying degrees of moisture content of the lumbers; Education of production employees.