- Single Standard for Investment Advice... // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2009, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p14
The article presents a survey on financial advisers by Incapital LLC and newspaper "InvestmentNews" in the U.S. It notes that the survey found out that 90% of the respondents prefer one judiciary standard for all advisers and 69% wants one governing body supervising all advisers which they...
- Incapital's Tom Ricketts on Sustainable Investing -- And Yes, the Cubs. Waddell, Melanie // Investment Advisor;Sep2012, p18
An interview with Incapital LLC's Tom Ricketts is presented. He discusses the distribution by Incapital of Calvert Foundation's Investment Note via broker-dealers. He explains why he sees more interest from investors and advisors in socially responsible investments. He also discusses the need to...
- Doll's Outlook Fuels Equity Unit Trust. Cornfield, Jill // Plan Advisor News;2015, p22
The article reports on the release by securities and investment banking firm Incapital and Nuveen Asset Management of the Nuveen 2015 Equity Outlook Portfolio on January 7, 2015.
- Investment house banks on charity. Ryan, Kate // Crain's Chicago Business;12/5/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p14
The article focuses on the plan of an investment bank to give a big boost to a charitable foundation in 2006, but not by simply writing a check. Chicago, Illinois-based Incapital LLC underwrites corporate bonds and sells them to individual investors, with clients including General Electric...
- Goldman Sachs Taps Retail With Munis. McGee, Patrick // On Wall Street;Oct2010, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p23
The article reports that investment and banking securities firm Goldman Sachs establishing an agreement with Chicago securities distributor Incapital LLC to sell new-issue municipal bonds (munis). According to research firm Thomson Reuters, Goldman has been the lead underwriter on 16.3 billion...
- Using Bond Ladders to Stave Off a Corporate Bond Bubble: Incapital president Radtke wants to reach more RIAs and BDs. Waddell, Melanie // Investment Advisor;Nov2010, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p104
An interview with John Radtke, president of Incapital LLC, is presented. He mentions the use of laddered bond portfolio as a good strategy for fixed income securities investors during the use of corporate bonds. Radtke states that the deal between Goldman Sachs and Incapital LLC allows the...
- Incapital Hires Institutional Sales Exec. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p20
The article announces the hiring of Lou Williott as vice president of institutional sales at Incapital.
- Inflation is Back in the Equation. // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov2003, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p12
Reports that Incapital LLC and Bank of America Corp. are offering an inflation-indexed version of Internotes. Sale of InterNotes.
- Small-Timers Strike Back. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p12
Focuses on innovations incorporated by LaSalle Bank and Incapital LLC to sell retail bonds. Support to retail brokers to sell their products; Addition of a feature in LaSalle's web site to help customers in bond buying information; Other changes incorporated by the companies to spread its business.