Discounting to the death
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p27
Reports on the order of a modular sofa by Andrew Kidd, deputy editor of "Cabinet Maker" in Great Britain.
- Cm has new deputy editor. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p3
Reports on the promotion of Andrew Kidd as deputy editor of `Cabinet Maker' magazine.
- It's not good bye, just au revoir. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2007, Issue 5556, p39
An interview with Great Britain deputy editor Andrew Kidd is presented. When asked about on how he started in the industry, he refers to someone that increases the pay whom provoked him to moved. He stated that dedication and passion to both own company presents the willingness to have a good...
- Andrew Kidd CA. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep2013, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p21
The article presents an interview with Andrew Kidd, an accountant with HFK Ltd. in Christchurch, New Zealand, about his career.
- No smoke. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p6
The article reports on the incident when "Cabinet Maker" deputy editor Andrew Kidd has set the fire alarm off in his no-smoking room in The Metropole.
- Behind on the homework. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;6/9/2006, Issue 5491, p25
The article discusses the online service limitations with regard to the homewares at Asda Stores Ltd. and Tesco Stores in Great Britain. In the recent study by a review author Andrew Kidd, he found out that the accessibility of the interiors offering of these two supermarkets is only limited to...
- AFSA Staff Notes. // Foreign Service Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p77
Career developments involving employees of the American Foreign Service Association are discussed. Ian Houston, former legislative director and foreign policy advisor for Representative George Radanovich, has joined the organization as director of legislative affairs. Andrew Kidd, former copy...
- RACE FOR THE PRIZE. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2015, Issue 5949, p22
The article offers information on the National Bed Federation (NBF) Bed Industry Awards for the manufacturers, suppliers and retailers. The award categories include Bed Manufacturer of the Year, Bed Component Supplier of the Year and Independent Bed Retailer of the Year. The judge panel include...
- Specsavers triumphs in Asda trademark battle after switching from Eversheds to HGF Law. Beioley, Kate // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/20/2014, p13
The article offers information on a five-year trademark case at the European Court of Justice which was won by Specsavers. Topics include the use of the oval shape by Asda as its trademark, the participation of the Registrar of Trademarks as an intervener, and the involvement of Spercsavers...