The Ombudsman: Reaction to Armstrong's `Management Folklore and Management Science.'
- Scott Armstrong. Stark, Phyllis // Billboard;1/8/94, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p103
Features programming director Scott Armstrong of CFCN radio in Calgary, Alberta. Station's format; Balancing of the mix of playlist; Afternoon hour programming; Career background; Station ratings; Core audience; Goals.
- Remembering the Discovery of the Watergate Tapes. Thelen, David // Journal of American History;Mar1989, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p1222
Reports on the recollection of a some people who discovered the Watergate tapes in the U.S. in 1973. Background of investigator Scott Armstrong; Conclusion of the participants on the Watergate Committee meeting; Most dramatic discrepancy encountered by historians in tracking the actual...
- Swerve. Armstrong, Scott // Nashwaak Review;Summer/Fall2011, Vol. 26/27 Issue 1, p8
The short story "Swerve" by Scott Armstrong is presented.
- Armstrong is sr. sales VP at Pennsylvania House. // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p4
Reports that Scott Armstrong has joined furniture manufacturer Pennsylvania House as senior vice pressure of sales. Duties and responsibilities; Career achievements.
- Bowles Mattress names Armstrong to sales post. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;Mar28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the promotion of Scott Armstrong, as the new vice president for sales and marketing at Bowles Mattress Co. in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Career background; Job responsibilities; Business plans for the company.
- Inside the EFoIA debate. Hernandez, Debra Gersh // Editor & Publisher;10/05/96, Vol. 129 Issue 40, p37
Reports on journalist Scott Armstrong's proposal to designate the National Security Council (NSC) as an agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FoIA). Judge Douglas H. Ginsburg's ruling exempting NSC from FoIA; Armstrong's plan to appeal the court's rejection of his proposal despite...
- SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS. McGann, Anthony F. // Journal of Advertising;1984, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p3
This article summarizes the paper, Research on Scientific Journals: Implications for Editors and Author by Scott Armstrong, which appeared in the Volume 1, Number 1 issue of Journal of Forecasting. Armstrong suggests that two criteria should be in place for a scientific journal to be...
- GMI continues cross-fertilization of international marketing ideas. // Marketing News;12/5/1975, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p6
Presents a list of marketing educators who continue to develop international marketing concepts. Scott Armstrong of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia; Charles F. Steilen of the Chinese University in Shatin, New Territories Hong Kong; Robert Sweitzer of the Dalhousie University in...
- BECOMING STRONGER IN THE MIDST OF A DISASTER. Sebolt, Allison // Electrical Wholesaling;Jul2006, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p26
The article features two victims of hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana on August 29, 2005. They include Scott Armstrong, the president of Supply Co. Inc., and Michael de la Houssaye, an independent representative at C&D Agency in Covington whose house was completely destroyed by the...