MDs 'R' Us: holiday ideas for that special physician
- No more freebies. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/31/2009, Vol. 180 Issue 7, p709
The article reports that the Royal College of Physicians of London, England has joined group that demands an end to the tradition of doctors receiving freebies from the pharmaceutical industry. The call is among the solutions suggested in the College working group report "Innovating for health:...
- Wedding gifts. Anderson, Brian // Wearables Business;Aug2002, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p8
Presents an article on preparing for a wedding celebration. Utilization of promotional products as wedding giveaways or gifts; Tasks involved in preparing for a wedding.
- A gift to remember. Austen-Jones, Lisa // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p57
Explains the importance of exhibition giveaways. Purpose of giveaways; Suggested giveaway items; Tips shared by exhibition organizers.
- Sweets for your sweetest. // Bank Marketing;Nov96, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p55
Features a novelty item from Nouveautes Inc. which could be used as promotional item or a thank you gift for preferred customers and industry partners. Customized box of miniature solid milk chocolate icons.
- The Best FREEBIES Coast to Coast. SERRANO, ANGELIQUE; Molvar, Kari // InStyle;Feb2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p147
The article explores the best beauty freebies across the U.S. including store counters that teach basic makeup tricks, online complimentary gifts, brands that provide birthday presents.
- Men versus Women: Give Them What They Want. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Mar2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p32
Presents the most popular gift choices for men and women after attending a business meeting or convention. Jewelry; Leather luggage; Electronics; Outdoor sporting gear.
- Have your clients, employees been naughty or nice in 1999? Nucifora, Alf // Fort Worth Business Press;11/12/99, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p16
Discusses the results of a survey from American Express on client and employee gift-giving in the United States. Percentage of small businesses that are planning on holiday gift-buying during the 1999 Christmas season; Popular client and employee gift categories; Factors contributing to the...
- No Chewing Gum to Russia! // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul2007, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p32
The article reports on the prohibit product in various countries. The parceling of chewing gum is not allowed in Russia. As well as Switzerland's grapes and gifts associated with horoscope, the knives, swords and daggers of Israel, ashtrays in Afghanistan, artificial Christmas trees in Guyana...
- Confessions of a Bag Lady. WENTWORTH, ALI // Town & Country;Sep2012, Vol. 166 Issue 5386, p118
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience with freebies or goodie bags.