- Minimal emission PUR adhesives. // Converter;Dec2011, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p19
The article focuses on adhesives that are characterized by the development and expansion of properties of and applications for hot melt reactive moisture cured polyurethane (PUR).
- Ask Dr. Dave. Dave // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb2014, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p46
The article provides an answer to a question regarding an overview of the polyurethane adhesives.
- Ask Dr. Dave. Dunn, Dave // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Sep2014, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p54
The article provides an answer to the question regarding the difference between a polyurethane and polyurea adhesive.
- Executive summary. // Rubber & Plastics News;8/26/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p16
The article focuses on the polyurethane dispersion technology to make waterborne adhesive, which are environmentally friendly.
- Flexible forming. Popp, Matthias // European Coatings Journal;2013, Issue 5, p16
The article presents questions and answers related to polyurethanes including its popular use as adhesives and its biggest advantages with functional groups.
- Asphalt-Modified POLYURETHANES Show Advantages in Construction Sealants. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jun/Jul2000, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p38
Evaluates the advantages of polyurethanes based on liquid polybutadiene resins from Atochem North America Inc. Use of polybutadiene in adhesives, sealants, caulks and coatings; Applicability in self-leveling waterproof and sound-deadening adhesives layer between floors in buildings;...
- Materials & Supplies. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;May2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p51
Presents several materials and supplies used in making adhesives and sealants. Dispersants; Waterborne polyurethanes; Emulsion.
- PUR hotmelts reduce clamp times. Thompson, Archie // Wood & Wood Products;Jun98, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p85
Discusses the use of polyurethane reactive hotmelts (PUR) by furniture makers and woodworkers for adhesive purposes. Development of the PUR technology; Information on the PUR process; How to realize the benefits that PUR hotmelts provide. INSET: PUR advantages and benefits.
- Strength and durability of one-part polyurethane adhesive bonds to wood. VICK[A], CHARLES B.; OKKONEN, E. ARNOLD // Forest Products Journal;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 48 Issue 11/12, p71
Presents a study to determine the strength and durability of representative commercial polyurethane wood adhesives in bonds to hardwood and softwood. Materials and procedures; Resistance to deformation under static load; Conclusions.