- POWER ADHESIVES INTRODUCES HOT MELT BONDING. // Cleaner;Jul2011, p86
The article offers brief information on the hot melt adhesive system from Power Adhesives.
- Pneumatic hot-melt glue gun. // Machine Design;12/23/2009, Vol. 81 Issue 24, p92
The article evaluates TEC 6100 hot-melt glue gun from Power Adhesives Ltd.
- HOT MELT ADHESIVE SPEEDS PRECAST FORM BONDING. // Concrete Products;Apr2011, Vol. 114 Issue 4, p34
The article offers brief information on the hot melt adhesive system for bonding from Power Adhesives Ltd.
- Q&A ABOUT POLYURETHANES. Dormish, Jeffrey F. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Sep2015, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p12
The article presents an answer to a question on the advantages of the use of polyurethane technology such as the ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) polyester and polyamide (PA) for the hot-melt applications.
- Sticky web. // Converter;Sep2007, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on a new web site designed by adhesives and equipment manufacturer Power Adhesives. The company, which produces the TEC range of glue guns and Tecbond shaped hot melt adhesives, assures the consumers that its web site offers more information as compared to others in the...
- New Hot-Melt Adhesives for Improved Adhesion. // China Chemical Reporter;10/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p13
The article reports on the plan of Degussa GmbH to introduce improved grades in its range of copolyamide hotmelt adhesives. This product is a low-melting copolyamide that features better adhesion to plastics like polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and alkyl benzene sulphonates (ABS). It is also...
- The 2009 Report on Polyamide, Polyolefin, and Other Hot Melt Adhesives: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/15/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for polyamide, polyolefin and other hot melt adhesives for 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the product for each city,...
- Q & A Exchange. Smith, Bob // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Sep99, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p90
Presents a question-and-answer advisory on the use of adhesives. Weaknesses of hot melt adhesives which limits their applications; Inconsistencies in the outcomes of thread-locking adhesives.
- How packagers can avoid wasting hot-melt adhesives. Beyer, Dan // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;
Presents information on hot-melt adhesives, the most efficient means for bonding in the packaging industry. Percentage of hot-melt adhesive wasted by packaging industries; Variables listed that control the amount of adhesive applied to the substrate; Information on what happens when hot-melt...