- Hotel plays host to Belgian fabrics. // Cabinet Maker;01/19/2001, Issue 5221, p5
Reports on the annual Belgian Upholstery Fabric and Trimmings Show at the Metropole Hotel in Birmingham, England on March 14, 2001. Contact information.
- Symbol of success. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p14
Previews the 1998 Decosit, the international trade fair for upholstery fabrics to be held in Brussels, Belgium. 20th anniversary; Theme being `deconstruction,' furniture that is versatile and adaptable; Indigo Home Decoration fair; Exhibitions.
- MISCELANEOS. // Textiles Panamericanos;ene/feb2013, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p9
No abstract available.
- Tupelo supplier show on tap. // Furniture/Today;03/19/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p56
Informs on the holding of the 2001 Tupelo Furniture Supply, Upholstery and Woodworking show in Tupelo, Mississippi. Sponsors.
- Business good at Decosit. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p63
Highlights Decosit 2001 annual upholstery fabric exhibitions in Brussels, Belgium. Attendance description of the show; Consideration of the exhibition as a successful show despite global crises caused by the United States terrorist attacks; Increase of quality meetings concentrating on the real...
- SECOND HELPING. Wakeman, John // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2013, Issue 5854, p14
The article offers information on the 2nd Branded Furniture Show of Buoyant Upholstery to be held at the AIS Showrooms in Solihull, West Midlands of England on October 1, 2013. John Wakeman, sales director of Buoyant Upholstery, talks about the success of the first trade show in 2012. He also...
- The Time Is Now. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2015, Issue 5915, p120
The article focuses on decision of the upholstery supplier Royams which is based in Lancashire, England to return on the National Exhibition Center (NEC) in the January Furniture Show. Topics mentioned include the Donna recline chair model that won award in the Best Buy Award 2014, the comment...
- UPHOLSTERY OFFERINGS DIVERSE. HODNETT, CINDY W. // Furniture/Today;1/26/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 22, p102
The article discusses the launch of several of upholstery products in the Las Vegas Market, a trade show, in Las Vegas, Nevada as of January 26, 2014. It informs about the release of the 544-60 sofa from LaCrosse Furniture Co. It also highlights the comments of several professionals including...
- Plaza show to concentrate on upholstery for future markets. Combs, Heath // Furniture/Today;2/12/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p6
The author reports the traders desire to focus mainly on upholstery sales at the Furniture Show Exhibition at the Plaza Hotel, Las Vegas. Comments from Ben Nielsen of Cambridge of California are included. An overview of the furniture industry giants, including Albany Upholstery, Wickline Bedding...