Dual role for Silentnight Beds md
- Brand new role at Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p1
Reports the appointment of Andrew Clark as executive at Silentnight Beds, in Ducal Parker Knoll, and Stag, subsidiaries of Silentnight Holdings. Resignation of Ducal executive Philip Price; Job description of Clark at Ducal and Cornwell Parker companies; Statement of Clark concerning the...
- Andrew runs for the money. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p31
Reports on the participation of Andrew Clark, managing director of Silentnight Beds, in the Great North Run, a charity event in England.
- Legal dispute. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports that former Silentnight Beds chief executive officer Andrew Clark is suing Silentnight Holdings for unfair and wrongful dismissal.
- Good move to lever up labels. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p1
Comments on the move of Andrew Clark, executive at Silentnight Beds, to run the Parker Knoll, Ducal and Stag, subsidiaries of Silentnight Holdings. Management of Clark at Silentnight Beds; Improvements needed at Ducal, Stag and Parker Knoll; Reliance of the three establishments to the...
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.
- Silentnight Duck and Hippo return to TV. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 advertising campaign of Silentnight Beds.
- It's a quacker. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p37
Reports that Silentnight Beds paid tribute to its Hippo and Duck icons during fund raising events for Red Nose day, held March 16, 2001 in Great Britain.