- New $299 Million Road Bond Plan Surfaces in Virginia Legislature. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p4
The article reports on the introduction of a legislation that will authorize Virginia's Commonwealth Transportation Board to use revenue bonds for road projects. The legislation was introduced by Delegate Charles W. Carrico Sr. Proceeds from the sale of the revenue bonds will finance four...
- Virginia Treasurer At the Helm. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;4/2/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33689, p1
The article reports on the effort of Manju Ganeriwala, treasurer of the Commonwealth of Virginia, to guide the state's finances. Ganeriwala is concerned about pension reforms and the misled efforts at municipal market regulation by the federal authorities. It notes the good supervision of the...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33696, p6
A table is presented which provides bonds data of various states in the Southeast U.S. including transportation bonds in Florida, road bonds in Louisiana, and Commonwealth Transportation Board bonds in Virginia.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33598, p8
A table is presented is presented which lists the issuer and purpose of invisible supply in the Southeastern States including Florida education outlay bonds, North Carolina Department of Transportation, and Commonwealth Transportation Board bonds in Virginia.
- Virginia Takes Top Spot With $600M Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p1
The article reports that the Virginia Commonwealth Transportation Board has sold 600-million dollar capital projects revenue bond which is the largest competitive sale for the last week of May 2012. It states that the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) will use the bond proceeds to pay...
- Virginia. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;09/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30233, p27
Reports on Virginia Commonwealth Transportation Board's plan to sell $160 million in transportation refunding bonds.
- With Two Virginia Offerings, Volume Picks Up a Tick. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;5/9/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33513, p4
The article forecasts the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. for the second week of May 2011. It states that Ipreo LLC and the journal "The Bond Buyer" are expecting a 4.4 billion dollars of new volume of issuance to be priced. Offerings from the Virginia Commonwealth Transportation...
- VIRGINIA: VDOT Road Plan Reviewed. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/23/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33917, p7
The article reports that the Department of Transportation of Virginia is planning to start a series of meetings for analyzing public comment on a six-year work program of 15.4 billion U.S. dollars which is under consideration by the state's Commonwealth Transportation Board.
- Virginia Transportation Board Plans $156 Million Highway Bond Issue. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;
Reports on the plan of Virginia's Commonwealth Transportation Board to sell revenue bonds to finance the Route 58 Corridor Development program along the state's southern border and projects in the Northern Virginia Transportation District. Amount of bonds to be sold by the board; Securitization...