Missouri Board Selling $48M Taxable Deal for Ballpark
- Phoenix Agency Moving Ahead on Hotel Project. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32055, p5
This article presents information related to public bonds issued by Downtown Phoenix Hotel Corp. A quasi-governmental agency established last week by Phoenix to finance and build a city owned downtown hotel will decide in the new few days on contracts for the 1,000-room hotel. The Downtown...
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p61
Provides market data on the prices of general obligation bonds offered by various state municipalities in the U.S., as of February 19, 2002. Rating given to California 2000 Series bonds by rating agencies; Intermediate yield of New York City Series 2001G bonds; Long-term prices of bonds offered...
- Scottsdale, Ariz., Heads to Market With Triple-A Ratings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/4/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds by the city government in Scottsdale, Arizona. Amount of the bonds; Initiation of the negotiated deal by RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Final maturity of the bonds.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p33
Presents the chart depicting the general obligation bond yields of the municipal market in the U.S.
- Primary Quiet as Market Awaits FOMC Tapering News. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p7
The article informs that the municipalities in the U.S. have curtailed long-term bond issuance to just over three billion U.S. dollars.
- Texas Senators OK Rail Debt-Service Stream. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p4
Reports on the approval of a plan to use $15 million of job-training funds to service debt by Texas Senate Finance Committee. Utilization of the proceeds from rail bonds; Option to finance rail projects by issuing revenue bonds.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p30
Presents a chart depicting the invisible bond supply from government agencies and other agencies in the U.S.
- Flood Control. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p51
Reports on the plans of Albuquerque Metropolitan Arroyo Flood Control Authority to bring to market $5 million of general obligation bonds. Financial advisor and bond counsel of the authority; Areas where proceeds from the bonds will be utilized; Maturity dates of bonds.
- Housing agencies. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;06/25/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30422, p10
Reports that improved financial performance, strong fund balances and low general obligation debt levels have led to ratings upgrades for some housing finance agencies in the United States, according to Standard & Poor's analysts Thomas Sheridan, Pamela Berkowitz and Wendy Dolber.