Connecticut's Mohegan Tribe Sells $40 Million in Negotiated Deal
- Connecticut's First Peoples. Philbrick, Hope // Native Peoples Magazine;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p36
The article offers information on the early peoples of Connecticut. There are presently two Native tribes in southern Connecticut that have gained federal recognition, namely, the Mashantucket Pequot and the Mohegan. The Mashantucket Pequots, which earned federal recognition in 1983, now have...
- MOHEGANS, CONNECTICUT. MORPURGO, H. CHRISTINA // Native Peoples Magazine;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p36
The article discusses how the Mohegan tribe of southeastern Connecticut benefits from the tribe's gaming industry. The tribe's Mohegan Sun Casino funds several tribal projects including the purchase of a 350-plus historic native basket collection, building a traditional Mohegan longhouse for...
- Mohegan Tribal Launches Refi Effort. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/28/2014, p6
The article reports on the plan of U.S. casino operator Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority to solicit consent from bondholders of its 500 million U.S. dollar in 9.75 percent senior notes due 2021 to refinance its subordinated notes with senior unsecured debt as of April 2014.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/14/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33713, p6
A table is presented which provides information on the invisible supply of bonds in the U.S. as of May 2012 including Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority in Connecticut, New York City Transitional Finance Authority in New York, and Transportation Infrastructure bonds in Vermont.
- Mohegan Tribal Gaming Sells $500M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p24
The article reports that the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority priced an offering of 500 million U.S. dollars in 9.75% senior notes due 2021, priced at par and in line with price talk, to refinance existing debt.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/30/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33705, p6
A table is presented which shows the negotiations of various bond issuers and purposes in Northeast U.S. including Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, Triborough Bridge & Tunnel Authority, and transportation infrastructure bonds.
- Mohegan Adding On to 9.75% Bonds. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;8/6/2015, p1
The proceeds from the $85 million tack-on offering will be used by the company to redeem a portion of its 11% senior notes due 2018.
- Four Issuers Add $1.43B to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p31
The article focuses on four companies that brought a combined 1.425 billion dollars in proposed high yield bond deals to the primary market on August 5, 2013. The Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, which serves as a casino operator and manager, is offering 425 million dollars in senior notes....
- Four Companies Issue $850M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p14
The article reports on the bonds sold by companies in the high yield bonds primary market in October 2009. Boise Inc. priced 300 million U.S. dollars in 9% senior notes due 2017. Holly offered 100 million U.S. dollars in a second round of its 9.875% senior notes due 2017. A 250 million U.S....