Munis Weaken, New Issues Dominate; Memphis Prices $1.28 Billion for Retail
- As Recovery Proceeds, Bonding Pace Picks Up. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32596, Special section p33
The article reports on the increase in debt financing made by the state of Louisiana for people wishing to rebuild or sell their homes. It is stated that its Road Home Program has increased the number of checks for residents after a period, in which the firm was criticized for the slow payment...
- Through War Talk and Weak Economy, Bonds Stay in the Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/2/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31544, p26
Reports on efforts of local governments in Florida to get approval for the sale of new-money bonds. Favorability of market conditions; Sale of general obligation bonds; Increase in sales tax.
- Targeting the Pension Gap. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p1
Reports on the preparation of the Oregon government to sell taxable pension obligation bonds. Total amount of the bonds; Authorization of the sale by the Measure 29 legislation; Proceeds of the sale.
- Jacksonville and JEA Selling $434 Million of Variable Rate. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p28
Reports on the sale of variable-rate debt by the Jacksonville city government in Florida. Total amount of bonds to be sold; Bidders to the sale; Financial adviser of the sale.
- California Ready to Sell $3.5B of Fixed- and Index-Rate Rans. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/29/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31501, p32
Reports on sale of revenue anticipation notes by the local government in California. Features of the bond sale; Senior manager of the sale; Credit rating assigned to the sale by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Washington City, District in Accord; Debt Could Follow. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;8/14/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33764, p3
The article reports on the plan of the Greater Wenatchee Regional Events Center Public Facilities District to sell bonds by the end of 2012 to clear up a 42 million dollars note default.
- Heavy Slate of Deals Out of D.C. Begins This Week With GO Sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p1
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds by the government in Washington, D.C. Amount of the bonds; Schedule of the sale; Lead underwriters of the sale.
- Travis County, Texas, Defined Area to Sell $6.8M in Infrastructure Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p37
Reports the marketing of the general obligation bonds by the Water Control and Improvement District Number 17 in Travis County, Texas. Construction of the residential community; Reimbursement of expenses; Assessment of long-term outstanding debt.
- Nevada Issuing $115 Million in GOs for Local Water, Sewer Projects. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p6
Reports on the sale of Nevada's limited-tax general obligation bonds for water and sewer projects. Benefits of the deal for local governments; Citation of the Safe Drinking Water Act; Issuance of the bonds to the public.