Multifunction made easy
- All-In-One & One For All. Murphy, Kevin // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/15/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 34, pB3
Provides information on multifunction printers (MFP), a category of home and office technology products that combines the abilities of a printer, a copier, a fax machine and a scanner in one handy unit. Benefits of the technology to businesses; Average savings in operating cost for businesses...
- More Multifunctions. // Management Services;Jul2002, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p31
F320 is Muratec's most recent office multifunctional machine. The machine is a paper fax, Internet fax, printer, copier and scanner. It has a new and economical toner cartridge that the company claims keeps costs per copy low. Printing is at 600 dpi resolution and 12 pagers per minute speed. In...
- High-speed multifunctions. // Management Services;Aug2002, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p26
Ricoh's latest multifunction machine is essentially their AP3800C high-speed printer with a new set of capabilities. It now includes scanning, faxing and copying as well as 28 pages per minute printing in full color. It also has a 40GB hard disk to ensure that complicated jobs run through...
- More multi-functions. // Management Services;Aug2002, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p26
Sharp is gearing up its multifunctions with two new modular machines, U & N versions of the AR-M350 and 450. Sharp goes for the pick and mix approach giving users a choice from which to tailor their combinations. That can include printing, copying, scanning, networking, booklet making, etc. Copy...
- Samsung SCX-4216F. // Australian PC User;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p105
Evaluates SCX-4216F laser multifunction centre from Samsung. Price of SCX-4216F; Features of SCX-4216F.
- HP OfficeJet v40. Littman, Dan // Fortune;Winter2002 Tech Review, Vol. 144 Issue 10, p168
Evaluates the HP OfficeJet v40 multifunction printer. Functions, including scan, fax and copy; Design; Pros and cons; Price.
- Tech revolution reaches copiers, fax machines. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;10/04/99, Vol. 22 Issue 40, pSR9
Looks into technological advances in copiers, fax machines, and other office equipment in the United States. Switch to digital technology; Advantages offered by digital technology; Similarity in prices of digital and analog machines.
- Legal Aids. // ABA Journal;Oct85, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p122
Lists equipment and supplies to aid law office operations. Hardware and software packages; Cellular mobile phones; Litigation support services and supplies; Copiers; Automation systems.
- All-in-One Intelligent Printer, Fax, Scanner and Copier From HP. // Multimedia Information & Technology;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p61
This article reports on the HP Officejet 7210 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner and Copier machine developed by Hewlett-Packard Co. Equipped with built-in networking capabilities, Officejet 7210 allows high performance tools to be shared across up to five computers, while helping people reduce...