What's the Big Idea
- i-Focus. // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/05/99, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p7
Presents online business resources. Linux Online!; that offers Phoneguru.com; Asay Publishing Network; Matisse's Glossary of Internet Terms.
- Electronic information resources. // Fleet Equipment;Apr97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p69
Presents a directory of electronic information resources for fleet managers in the United States. Offered services; Contact information.
- Making Sense of the Info Storm. Greengard, Samuel // Industry Week/IW;09/20/99, Vol. 248 Issue 17, p74
Provides information on the use of computer portals in business. Automation of information management in businesses; Application of portals in technology and business strategy.
- Financial and investment sources on the Web. Raeder, Aggi // Searcher;Apr97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p44
Provides Internet sources on personal finance and investment that provides business information which a businessman and his client may need. How to obtain stock prices and learn about investing; How the Web site help eliminate stock brokerage; List of investment and stock market sites.
- Behind closed doors: Where to look for online business sources. Spain, Patrick J. // Quill;Apr97, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p54
Enumerates online business sources for journalists. Traditional expensive electronic services; Reasonably priced services; Free services; Navigation tools; Directories; Personalized news collection; Free material from Hoover's Associations; Professional investor; Big 5 firms; Libraries;...
- Click here for business help. Hise, Phaedra // Inc.;Nov95, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p101
Evaluates three business-information sites on the Internet's World Wide Web. The Institute of Management and Administration (IOMA); SBAOnline; Lexis-Nexis Small Business Advisor.
- Internet sites open the door to real-time business information. Griffith, Cary // Corporate Legal Times;Jan2000, Vol. 10 Issue 98, p18
Features some Web sites that offer real-time business information. Intellifact.com's Business Research Portal; Business section of The Electric Library; Merryll Lynch's Internet business and company research options.
- The Top 50 at a Glance. // Money;Oct2000 Supplement, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p85
Offers a chart which lists 'Money' magazine's top 50 financial Web sites as of October 2000. Best Web sites for investing, including Superstar Investor and Company Sleuth; Information about mutual funds; Where to find online advice about retirement planning; Other relevant Web addresses.
- Attention, shoppers. Master, Melissa // Across the Board;Mar1998, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p63
Features the Smart Business Supersite, an Internet service for accessing business information. Customer services offered by the site.