- Interactive CRM benefits. Wedge, Daren // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the benefits brought by the internet in the telecommunications industry. Challenges that companies should meet in order to remain in competitive world of telecommunications; Importance of data services to small business; Deployment of image processing television systems.
- Datalink.net to provide WAP for Wizshop.com. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p21
Highlights the contract signed by wireless application service provider Datalink.net to provide Wireless Application Protocol and Palm wireless transaction capabilities for Wizshop.com's shopping portals.
- In the Money? Harter, Betsy // Global Telephony;Mar2001, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p20
Reports the scarce activity of mobile commerce despite strong market forecasts. Expectation on the Internet access made using electronic-devices; Application of two way messaging and wireless application protocol; Implementation of subscriber identity module. INSET: In Finland, the Concept...
- The rise and downsides of bandwidth exchanges. Lynch, Grahame // Euronet;May2000, Issue 1, p40
Examines the advantages and the drawbacks of electronic commerce bandwidth trading in the telecommunication market. Concerns that the practice could cause the deterioration of margins and lack of standards; Details of the subjective measures needed by the industry for bandwidth trading to succeed.
- Forum to explore future of electronic commerce. // Inside Tucson Business;02/17/97, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p16b
Presents information on the program `Electronic Commerce--Doing Business on the Internet' sponsored by the Community Information and Telecommunications Alliance on February 25, 1997. Keynote speakers; Costs; Contact information.
- New services. Allen, Doug // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p72
Presents several telecommunication services in the United States. Includes Unified Messaging service from GTE; Wireless Local Access from Williams Communications Group; Online Office and Enterprise Virtual Private Network from SBC Communications.
- New products. Allen, Doug // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p77
Presents several products related to telecommunications in the United States as of September 1999. Includes eCommerce suite from Cygent; Mariner system from Magellan Network Systems; SILVX Optical Network Management System from Sycamore Networks; TeraNode Internet Content Delivery System from...
- E-business portals ease end-user service creation. Hom, David // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jan2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p43
Reports on the potential benefits of electronic commerce to telecommunication companies in the United States. Need for the creation of customer-centric Web interfaces; Difficulty in the deployment of e-commerce solutions; Need for the integration and management of data across operating support...
- 3G bidders wise up. // Euronet;Jul2001, Issue 13, p14
Focuses on the awarding of UMTS licenses in Europe. Prospects of huge cash windfalls from the license auctions; Reevaluation of European strategies of Great Britain.