Business Performance & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Responsible business. Fidelzeid, Gideon; Bruell, Alexandra // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p40
The article offers information on a symposium sponsored by Waggener Edstrom in New York on the Public Relations' strategies of many organizations that integrates separate business practice. Topics include the contribution of communications to corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy. The...
- Precedent takes M out of Middlesex. // Design Week;9/26/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the change in the logo of Middlesex University. Contract between the university and Precedent.
- Acknowledgement to reviewers for 2005. // Universal Access in the Information Society;Apr2007, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p425
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the December 2007 issue of "Universal Access in the Information Society," including Ray Adams of the Middlesex University.
- Shiamak Davar to Receive Middlesex University Doctorate. // India -- West;7/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 35, pC15
The article reports that famed Indian choreographer Shiamak Davar has received an honorary doctorate degree from Middlesex University in London, England in recognition of his invaluable contribution to the entertainment industry in India and around the world.
- Middlesex University London Supports Indians in The Arts. // India -- West;7/29/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 36, pC23
A photograph of choreographer Shiamak Davar, who was given an honorary doctorate on July 22, 2011 by the Middlesex University in London, England is presented.
- SOCIAL ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT Conference Symposia Abstracts. // Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings;2005, p1
The article presents conference symposia abstracts on social issues in management. "The Role of Governance in Corporate Social Responsibility," discusses corporate governance and social responsibility. "Corporate Social Performance: Implications for Individual Behavior and Firm Financial...
- Middlesex Summer Sports-Related Courses. // Positive Health;Jul2007, Issue 137, p8
The article presents summer sports-related courses offered by Middlesex University, London, England. The two-week Sports Nutrition course will focus on how optimal nutrition can minimize risk of sports injuries, enhance performance and promote recovery from injury. The two-week Sports Massage...
- PURL: Six Artists Inspired by MoDD's Collections: The Museum of Domestic Design and Architecture. Hemmings, Jessica // Surface Design Journal;Summer2005, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p52
The article reviews the exhibition "PURL: Six Artists Inspired by MoDD's Collections," at the Museum of Domestic Design and Architecture, Middlesex University in London, England from April 6 to August 29, 2004.
- Middlesex students make way for homes. // Estates Gazette;2/22/2003, Issue 308, p36
Focuses on the efforts of Middlesex University, London, England to bring its Bounds Green campus to the market for a residential-led redevelopment, as of February 22, 2003. Value of the property; Implication of the sale.