- FOR ALL EMAIL ADDICTS. // Cleo;Jul2009, p175
The article evaluates the Email On 3 service from Three.
- Vodaphone trials direct content channel. // Training Magazine;May2003, p13
Reports on the test conducted by Vodafone on its Relationship Management Platform. Features of the electronic-learning content; Disadvantages of using electronic mail messages; Benefits of the technology to employees.
- Free Vodaphone Service. // Accountancy;Feb1988, Vol. 101 Issue 1134, p128
This article reports that ECT Cellular is offering its customers in Great Britain 12 months, free use of Vodaphone's Messenger service. Each user's mailbox can store up to 10 messages of up to 60 seconds duration for at least 36 hours.
- Vodafone introduces new viral zone to Vodafone Live! range. // New Media Age;10/6/2005, p4
This article reports on the plan of Vodafone to introduce a new viral zone to Vodafone Live! in October 2005 as part of its drive to engage subscribers in P2P services and drive MMS revenues. The Viral Zone will be managed by mobile content provider FoneStarz Media and will feature viral videos...
- Visto scores Vodafone wireless e-mail contract. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;4/25/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p6
Reports on the contract won by wireless e-mail provider Visto Corp. to deliver push e-mail services to European mobile telephone users through Vodafone Group PLC. Features of the handsets from Vodafone; Outlook of analysis of the mobile e-mail market; Handsets on which the e-mail service will...
- BlackBerry phenomenon on its way. // NZ Business;Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p37
Evaluates the BlackBerry Wireless Handheld, a mobile e-mail device, from Vodafone. Features of the BlackBerry Wireless Handheld; Benefits of using the device for businesspeople; Result of a research on mobile e-mail penetration.
- Marketing's ugly duckling. // Marketing (00253650);10/11/2006, p49
The article presents information on the use of mobile messaging including SMS and MMS as a marketing tool in Great Britain. According to Jeremy Wright, co-founder of the company Enpocket, mobile messaging is not creatively rich and media agencies don't see it as a viable medium. More than 100...
- Company Spotlight: Vodafone Group PLC. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Nov2006, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p220
The article presents a corporate profile of Vodafone Group PLC, a multinational mobile phone operator that provides a range of voice and data mobile telecommunications services, including text messages, and picture messages, and is developing service offerings, particularly through third...
- Life on the edge. Halper, Mark // Fortune International (Europe);10/13/2003, Vol. 148 Issue 8, p18
Discusses the delay in the release of the third-generation (3G) cellphone service in Europe. Use of 3G to provide services such as web browsing, video, e-mail, and picture messaging; How Edge is based on the technology infrastructure in Europe; Forecasting about the prices offered by hardware...