- OUR PROFESSIONAL IMAGE. Ho-Choi, Anita // Canadian Nurse;May2014, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter from Lorraine Cauchi in the March 2014 issue.
- Open door to professionalism. Goddard, Fay // Money Marketing;1/21/2010, p40
In this article the author reflects on the independent professional standards board that has been supported by the Finance Personal Society and Chartered Insurance in Great Britain.
- PT Manager. Passmore, Steve // PT in Motion;Aug2014, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p7
A letter to the editor is presented about the claims on pain remedies and physical therapy (PT).
- THE POWER OF TURNING PRO. Morgan, William // ACA News (American Chiropractic Association);May2014, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p22
The article explains the characteristics of a real professional (pro). Topics covered include the decision to be a pro and being unyielding in pursuits such as a doctor engaging in practice-based learning, seeking to expand knowledge and skills and focusing on life work. Also discussed are...
- Ni hao, it's off to work we go. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;3/26/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the cultural differences between China and Great Britain in business.
- Professional practice. Warwick, Len // Money Marketing;11/1/2007, p55
The article discusses the author's views on professionalism. The author suggests that professionalism is not about academic knowledge but it extends to skills, administration, advice processes and how people monitor their performance. He argues to the perception that people can only be...
- WHO'S Hot WHO'S Not. Bechtel, Mark; Cannella, Stephen; Kennedy, Kostya // Sports Illustrated;2/23/2009, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p19
The article lists professional sports teams and athletes that are both performing well and performing poorly during the week of February 23, 2009, including basketball players Deron Williams, Allen Iverson, and hockey player Mike Green.
- WHO'S Hot WHO'S Not. // Sports Illustrated;4/13/2009, Vol. 110 Issue 15, p15
The article presents a list of major league athletes that are and are not performing well including baseball player Derek Lowe of the Atlanta Braves, race car driver Danica Patrick, and basketball player Chauncey Billups of the Denver, Colorado Nuggets.
- Remember the heyday of wrestling? Pow, Tom; Moffat, Alistair // New Statesman;03/27/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4479, p39
Describes some of the wrestlers and wrestling in Great Britain. Reason for the popularity of wrestling; Physical appearances and costumes of the wrestlers; Details on the wrestling maneuvers of the wrestlers; Rules in the wrestling matches.