- Information exchange tackles the flood of GST inquiries. Thomas, Tony // BRW;11/12/99, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p210
Reports on the use of an electronic mail system to ease pressures on Australian tax advisers regarding the government's planned introduction of the goods and services tax. Structured approach offered by the Information Exchange Corp.; Cost advantages of the approach; Disadvantages of...
- Companies overlook signature change. // Employers Law;Feb2007, p5
The article offers information on new regulations governing electronic mail signatures in Great Britain. Regulatory changes were introduced as part of the Companies Act. Electronic mail signatures are required to have company name, trading name, address, registration number, place of...
- Untitled. Ashford, Warwick // Computer Weekly;6/23/2009, p35
The article focuses on the failure of businessmen in Great Britain to comply with the legal requirements for e-mail-based marketing campaigns. It is stated that according to Great Britain's Companies Act 2006, marketing e-mail should contain details of the company like its name, physical...
- twitter. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/7/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4780, p18
Several blogs on various topics including writing letters than email, restaurants in Manchester in England and cut in value added tax (VAT) of hospitality industry, are presented.
- E-mail made easy. Stone, Brad; Croal, N'Gai // Newsweek;10/14/1996, Vol. 128 Issue 16, p12
Evaluates Magic Cap for Windows 95 by General Magic. Automation of many e-mail processes.
- X.400 headache No. 1: Simplify the addressing scheme. Merenbloom, Paul // InfoWorld;7/26/93, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p47
Shows an approach for implementing X.400 access from a network. Access via CompuServe and MCI Mail; Illustrative examples by sending messages through the E-mail; Correct syntax; Process simplification.
- Wirefree RadioMail to change my life, in 1994. Metcalfe, Bob // InfoWorld;11/29/93, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p56
Opinion. Comments on users' enthusiasm for RadioMail. Author's skepticism over wireless computers; Attendance at a meeting of the RadioMail Users Group (RMUG); Testimonies to RadioMail's advantages; Two-way cellular packet radio technology; Use of the Mobile Transfer Protocol One.
- Filtering, previewing features simplify remote E-mail access. Strom, David // InfoWorld;4/11/94, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p41
Discusses the filtering and previewing functions of electronic-mail (E-mail) client. Definition of filtering and previewing; Setting up of rules; Steps done by Microsoft for previewing function; Addition of a previewing support to Lotus Development Corp.'s Windows client; Features of American...
- Trying to synchronize duplicate E-mail names requires double think. Petreley, Nicholas; Wonnacott, Laura // InfoWorld;5/30/94, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p65
Features interoperability tests on synchronizing duplicate electronic names. Creation of a users list; Theme; Pieces on Worldtalk gateways; Directory synchronization; Adjustments on Microsoft Mail and cc:Mail.