Transforming the Company
- Using drama techniques in management training. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Sep/Oct2002, Issue 33, p33
Reviews non-fiction books on management training. 'Training Using Drama,' by Kat Kopett; 'Transforming the Company,' by Colin Coulson-Thomas.
- Should Corporate Boards Promote Green Purchasing? // Industry Week/IW;Aug2009, Vol. 258 Issue 8, p47
The article presents the views of professor Colin Coulson-Thomas concerning the responsibility of corporate boards in the U.S. to raise consumers' awareness of their purchasing decisions. Coulson-Thomas believes that several corporate boards aim to fight against environmental changes and climate...
- Four Principles. Ritcheske, George // Executive Excellence;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p6
Cites the principles of business leadership. Influence of integrity on the stability of the business; Importance of trust in building customer relationship; Impact of the recognition culture on the establishment of cooperation within an organization.
- Colin Coulson-Thomas. // IT Training;Jun2002, p46
Profiles college professor Colin Coulson-Thomas. Career details; Academic role as professor of competitiveness at Luton Business School; Contributions to business literature.
- Meritorious service award for leader of OLJ International Governance Initiative. // Management Services;Winter2014, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p5
The article announces that Professor Colin Coulson-Thomas is the recipient of the Meritorious Service Medal of the Order of St. Lazarus.
- MY FAVOURITE SITES. // People Management;5/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p57
Presents a list of the favorite Web sites of Colin Coulson-Thomas, head of the Centre for Competitiveness at the University of Luton in England.
- Making prince charming. Bartram, Peter; O'Riley, Mary Kate // Director;Aug2002, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on marketing and price change among companies in the United Kingdom. Information on a research done by the Center for Competitiveness at the University of Luton, England on steps followed by companies that raise prices and retain customers; Advantages of pricing strategy; Comment from...
- Education needs support. Coulson-Thomas, Colin // IT Training;Oct2003, p66
IT training can fail to equip workers for business success, argues Colin Coulson-Thomas, but the right job-support tools can help to transform corporate performance. IT tools can deskill users by encouraging unthinking dependence. People are desensitized to individual requirements, go on...
- Your board needs you. HARRINGTON, SIÄN // Human Resources (09648380);Nov2010, p48
The article reports that human resource directors who are keen to gain a seat on the board were given advice by Colin Coulson-Thomas at the HR Leaders' Club highlighting suggestions on how HRDs can have more board-level input. It states that Thomas told members of the club to never assume that...