- test bench: USB STORAGE DRIVES. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Apr2004, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p48
Reviews the Sony USM64S Micro Vault 64M USB storage drive from Sony Corp. Price; Features; Pros and cons.
- test bench: USB STORAGE DRIVES. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Apr2004, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p50
Evaluates the Sony USM256U2 Micro Vault 256M USB storage drive from Sony Corp.
- Embedded USB Tower Of Babel. Wong, Bill // Electronic Design;5/21/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p16
The article focuses on several Universal Serial Bus (USB) devices for data acquisition. These include human interface device (HID), mass storage device and physical interface device (PID). It examines the applicability of these devices in personal computers, cameras and printers with a USB...
- test bench: SOFTWARE REVIEWS. Gardiner, Dan // Australian PC User;Nov2003, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p26
Reviews the computer peripheral Minitar 256M Univeral Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 Flash Drive. Features; Functionality; Comparison from other USB devices.
- How To: Use Removable Mass Storage Memory Devices. Branzburg, Jeffrey // Tech & Learning;Oct2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p44
The article offers instructions on using removable mass storage memory devices. Mass storage refers to the variety of ways to keep large amounts of information that are used on a computer. Over the years, the removable storage devices we use have grown smaller, increased in capacity, and...
- Digital test pod uses PC memory to capture and generate millions of samples. Strassberg, Dan // EDN;10/30/2003, Vol. 48 Issue 24, p16
Offers information on the USBee ZX Digital Test Pod, a Universal Serial Bus device that performs digital test and control functions. Impact on computer memory; Features of the flow of data through the pod; Cost of the device.
- Mr. Gadget 1GB USB 2.0 Executive Watch. Chiappini, Dan // APC (Bauer Media Group);Dec2005, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p134
The article features the USB 2.0 Executive watch with a built in 1GB of memory. The left-hand side of the face includes a small clasp cover which protects the mini-USB socket. It has integrated cables. The watch costs $289.95.
- DIY portable drives. Mailath, Nick // Australian PC User;May2005, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p60
Offers a guide for buying external drive enclosures. Uses of external enclosures; Qualities to consider when buying an enclosure; Difference in speed between FireWire 400/800 and USB 2.0 interfaces.
- test bench: USB STORAGE DRIVES. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Apr2004, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p46
Evaluates the BenQ U-Disk 128M USB storage drive from BenQ Corp. Price; Features; Capabilities.