Toyota Dyna commercial vehicles exhibited in Scotland
- Toyota Introduces New Diesel in Europe. Chabot, Bob // Motor Age;Nov2006, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p141
The article evaluates the 2.0 L D-4D 125 diesel engine introduced into the Avensis line of Toyota and offers information on its features and systems.
- Toyota enters common-rail wars. Weernink, Wim Oude // Automotive News Europe;02/12/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on the plans of Toyota company to build common-rail diesel engines at its plant in Valenciennes, France in 2003. Marketability of diesel engines; Objectives of the company on its plan to build diesel engines; Number of cars expected to be sold by Toyota by 2005.
- Toyota develops low-compression diesels. // Automotive Engineer;Nov2010, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p49
The article reports on the initiative of Toyota Motor Corp. to develop low-compression diesels to reduce combustion chamber temperatures of vehicles.
- Toyota explores more vans in EU. de Oliveira, Paulo Soares // Automotive News Europe;11/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p7
Reports on the plan of Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota to produce more light commercial vehicles in Europe, as of November 2003. Objective behind the plan; Car choice for European production; Market share of Toyota in Europe.
- Toyota launches ProAce van. // Commercial Motor;10/25/2012, Vol. 218 Issue 5507, p9
The article offers a preview of the 2013 ProAce light commercial vehicle (LCV) from Toyota Motor Corp.
- Toyota HiAce: Epitomising luxury and comfort. Raheja, Anirudh // Commercial Vehicle;Jan2016, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p26
The article reviews the HiAce commercial vehicle from Toyota.
- Toyota eyes turbos, direct injection. Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;11/22/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6439, p3
The article reports that Toyota Motor Corp. is planning to introduce 11 new or redesigned hybrid vehicles by 2012 with turbochargers and direct fuel injection technologies.
- Mini to get diesel variant. Shahmanesh, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Jun2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the introduction of a Mini diesel engine by BMW which will be available in 2003. Sourcing of the diesel engine from Toyota; Construction and modification of the engine; Average number of diesel Minis to be produced by BMW at its plant in Oxford, England.
- truck gets facelift. Shahmanesh, Nagress // Automotive Engineer;Jun2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p29
Provides information on the Dyna truck from Toyota. Design of the truck; Description of its diesel engine.