CBI welcomes Pensions Green Paper
- Real message of the pension age debate. Ritchie, Stewart // Money Marketing;11/7/2002, p59
Discusses issues related to the plan to increase the state pension age to 70 in Great Britain. Need to increase the level of pension which could be paid as of right, as opposed to means-testing; Changes in the retirement pattern in Great Britain.
- If retirement age is put on the table, we will fight it. Dearden, Andrew // Pulse;2/2/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p16
The article presents the author's views on the possible alteration of the normal pensionable age (NPA) in Great Britain.
- Longevity line. Reid, Robert // Money Marketing;7/1/2010, p30
In this article, the author offers comments on the longevity line of pension qualification in Great Britain.
- At Deadline. // Pensions & Investments;6/27/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p1
The article offers news related to pensions and investments including investment plans of Illinois Teachers' Retirement System in private equity, a bill in New Jersey on employee contributions and retirement ages and investment of Ohio Public Employee Retirement System in hedge funds.
- Equal pension ages. // Accountancy;Sep92, Vol. 110 Issue 1189, p110
Cites highlights from the report of the Great Britain-based Social Security Advisory Committee, titled 'Options for Equality in State Pensions Age--A Case for Equalising at 65.'
- State pension age could get longevity link. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing;3/24/2011, p5
The article offers information on the proposed radical reform of the pension system in Great Britain which could see the longevity link of pension age.
- Council cuts costs by keeping oldies active. // Personnel Today;4/9/2002, p3
Reports the abolition of retirement ages for staff by the Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council in Great Britain. Reduction of employment costs; Approval for staff to continue working over age 65; Factors affecting staff pensions.
- CONTRIBUTION RATES, PENSION LEVELS, AND RETIREMENT AGE. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Aug2013, Vol. 13 Issue 133, p7
The article focuses on the issue of contribution rates, pension levels and retirement age in Macedonia.
- Smith hints at need to raise retirement age. Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;10/10/2002, p12
Reports on the employee concerns about the quality of pension on retirement in Great Britain. Recommendation to raise retirement age; Debates on private finance initiatives; Factors influencing security in retirement.