Floods put IT systems at risk from water ingress
- Cabling systems catalog. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;May2006, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p56
The article features the "2006 Product & Applications Guide," which provides information on products from Molex Premise Networks company in the U.S.
- Molex releases new multi-function fiber optic enclosure. // Voice & Data;Sep2013, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p59
The article discusses the release of the RFR-00311 multi-function fiber optic enclosure, a configurable rack mount unit to accommodate a wide variety of termination types and adapter configurations and allows maximum flexibility in routing fibers, from Molex Premise Networks Ltd.
- Molex updates intelligent physicallayer management system. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jun2011, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p34
The article offers information on the released Version 2.0 of Media Independent Interface Management (MIIM), the intelligent physical-layer management system from Molex Premise Networks Ltd.
- Molex Premise Networks Names Barnes Sales Director. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p146
The article announces that Michael C. Barnes was appointed regional sales director for the U.S. at Great Britain-based Molex Premise Networks.
- Molex Appoints DDMS as Distributor. // Voice & Data;May2013, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p20
The article announces the appointment of Digilife Distribution and Marketing Services Ltd. (DDMS) as distributor of Molex Premise Networks Ltd. in India.
- Product and applications guide includes cables. // Wire Journal International;Aug2006, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p74
The article presents the 2006 Product & Applications Guide developed by Molex Premise Networks. The guide provides updated information on Molex System Solutions.
- General Cable, Molex Premise Networks team up to make cable solution. Milligan, Brian // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Oct2003, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on the strategic partnership between General Cable Corp. and Molex Premise Networks in enhancing Category 5e and 6 solutions. Responsibility of both companies in designing and developing high-quality products;Benefits of the partnership for both companies;Operations of General Cable and...
- What's newâ€¦. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jul2006, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p50
The article presents several fiber-optics including the products from Molex Premise Networks, Panduit Corp. and Telescent LLC.
- General Cable, Molex enter partnership. // Wire Journal International;Oct2003, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the strategic partnership between General Cable Highland Heights and Molex Premise Networks, a provider of electronic components. Number of manufacturing facilities operated by Molex; Partnership to offer cabling solutions to meet end-user's network requirements.