Fishing for Trouble
- COAX STRIPPER HELPS PREVENT POOR CONNECTIONS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p122
The article offers brief information on the 45-321 coaxial cable stripper from Ideal Industries Inc.
- Ideal Industries. // Underground Construction;Jan2014, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p75
The article offers brief information on the Big Kahuna Power Blade as an addition to the PowerBlade line from electrical and data communications firm Ideal Industries Inc. which can be used for cutting large diameter aluminum and copper electrical cables.
- Coaxial cable stripping machine. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jul2009, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p50
The article evaluates the coaxial cable stripping machine from Ideal Industries Inc.
- UNIT CUTS TESTING TIME FOR VOICE, VIDEO & DATA NETWORKS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p127
The article reports on the launch of VDV PROâ„¢ Cable Tester from Ideal Industries Inc., which help improve the ability of technicians in providing superior service during data, voice, and video installations.
- PD PATTERNS RECOGNITION IN XLPE CABLE UNDER VARIOUS THERMAL CONDITIONS USING STATISTICAL TECHNIQUE. Mansor, Muhamad; Ghosh, Prodipto Sankar; Ghani, Ahmad Basri Abdul // International Journal of Research & Reviews in Applied Sciences;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p171
Condition monitoring of partial discharge (PD) has become a preferred method in the design of HV apparatus. Power cable is one of the HV apparatus affected by PD activity. Although, the phenomenon of PD in power cables are well known, the effect of soil thermodynamics on PD is not yet well...
- Protection and support of expansion loops. McCrary, Terry // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jul2001, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p44
Presents tips on protecting and supporting cables in the expansion loops. Attachments of loops; Ways of moving the cable tray as an inline support for the loops; Procedure in supporting the loop in accordance with the location of the equipment rack.
- Which way is this' bandwagon headed? McLaughlin, Patrick // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Sep2006, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p6
The author discusses the recently approved IEEE 802.3an 10GBase-T specifications, combined with the still-in-progress Augmented Category 6 specifications from the TIA. It collectively makes up the biggest bandwagon to roll through the structured cabling industry. Category 6 has been commercially...
- Building a better hospital with low-voltage convergence. Yanish, David // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Apr2007, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p15
The article focuses on the structure of The Children's Hospital in Denver, Colorado with regards to the installation of cabling infrastructure for its electrical system. The said hospital will feature six million feet of network cabling, 100 percent wireless capability, as well as an integrated...
- CLOBBERING CABLE CONNECTIONS. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jul2005, Issue 632, p45
Focuses on the making of cable connections from one signal entry of a common shelter to another. Advantage of connecting the lugs to the cable connectors; Use of a flashlight when making connections during nighttime; Replacement of a receptacle when a lug is damaged or missing.