Three function copier
- Affordable colour Communications. // Management Services;Oct2004, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p29
This article evaluates the AR-C170M multifunctional printer copier from Sharp. The article discusses features of the product, benefits of using the product, and price.
- Sharp Builds a Better MFP. Littman, Dan // InfoWorld;8/1/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p30
Evaluates the AR-M355N Digital Imager multifunction printer from Sharp. Speed in printing and copying both text and graphics documents; Quality of printed material; Operability of the administrative functions and features of the device.
- Sharp Solutions. // Management Services;Jul2003, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p26
This article features new products developed, as of 2001, by the Sharp company. A collaboration between the company and the Objectif Lune company has produced the PlanetPress, an electronic form and variable data printing software for use with the company's AR series of networked mono and color...
- Newest machines offer quality, speed, versatility. Redmond, Joel // Business Journal (Central New York);05/28/99, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p15
Reports on the use of digital technology in office machines. Advantages of digital machines over analog copiers; Digital copier manufacturers.
- Machines of many functions. // Secretary;Mar95, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p29
Presents several office copiers. Includes Mita Copystar America Inc.'s DC-1256 and DC-1257 copiers; Lanier Worldwide Inc.'s 6713 copying system; Sharp Electronics Corp.'s new Segment 1 copiers.
- The Information Explosion. // Management Review;Nov69, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p58
Reports on the growing number of office copier abuses among companies in the United States.
- Across the digital divide. Baker, Glenn // New Zealand Management;Aug2001, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p68
Focuses on the move from analog to digital copying in New Zealand's corporate copier marketplace. Percentage of market sales as of April 2000 which was represented by analog machines; Market share for digital copiers; Considerations of organizations to identify their copying requirements.
- Business rapidly entering the era of color copying. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/20/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p23
Reports on businesses' increase use of color copiers and color copier-printers in the United States. Color needs for more storage and memory; Employment of colors for document applications; Benefits from color documents.
- The machine age and the office. Anand, Valerie // Accountancy;Aug1972, Vol. 83 Issue 948, p49
Discusses several mechanized equipment available for office use in Great Britain. Evidence on the growing popularity of mechanized dictation; Features of the Rank Xerox 7000 copying equipment; Availability of multi-color printing in spirit duplicators.