E-Commerce Sales Up To $13.3B in 3Q
- A GRADUAL revolution. Bednar, Joseph // BusinessWest;May2002, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p51
Talks about online retail sales. Estimated Internet sales in 2001; Advice to businesses that want to make a successful plunge into Internet retail sales; Some industry leaders that have posted healthy gains.
- Internet Sales: A Bright Spot in Retailing. McIntosh, Jay; Stubing, Pam // Chain Store Age;Sep2003, Vol. 79 Issue 9, Special Section p1
Examines the performance of U.S. retail Internet sales as of September 2003. Outlook on the growth of online retail sales; Efforts of retailers to adopt online opportunities; Potential areas of risk in retailing.
- Retail occupancy sluggish. // njbiz;4/18/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p3
The article reports that the retail industry in New Jersey is experiencing a slow growth from its 2009 levels due to overbuilding, share hike on online sales, and job recovery.
- UK: Online clothing sales growth slows in January. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);2/21/2014, p7
The article reports that online retail sales in England have increased 18% year-on-year in January, 2014, despite a slowdown in growth for the clothing sector. Figures from the IMRG Capgemini e-Retail Sales Index found online sales performed better than expected, with total spend estimated at...
- Internet sales break Â£100bn. // Housewares;Nov/Dec2006, Issue 202, p7
The article focuses on a survey of the Internet trade by businesses in Great Britain. According to the British Office for National Statistics, the value of Internet sales has broken through the Â£100 billion barrier for the first time. Internet trade by businesses soared by 56% in 2005 to...
- Shopping Around on Line. Prescott, LeeAnn // Chain Store Age;Mar2005, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p78
Looks at the growth of online comparison-shopping sites in the U.S. Increase in the market share of Internet visits to the top 10 comparison-shopping sites in the country; Advantages of the online comparison-shopping sites to shoppers and retailers in the country; Implications on the retail...
- Online shopping, a look at the numbers. // Display & Design Ideas;May2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p3
Editorial. Focuses on the growth of online shopping. Percentage increase in online sales in 2002 in comparison with 2001; Change in online demographic; Popularity of established brands on Internet; Objective of retailers for multichannel integration.
- Online Retail Industry Profile: United States. // Online Retail Industry Profile: United States;May2010, p1
Presents a profile of the Online Retail industry in the United States. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in...
- Online Retail Industry Profile: France. // Online Retail Industry Profile: France;May2010, p1
Presents a profile of the Online Retail industry in France. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the...