Syracuse, N.Y.'s Destiny? Mega-Mall Developer Envisions 1.5B Muni Deal
- In the bonds. // Business Press;9/06/96, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the court order won by the city of Grapevine in Texas on September 1996 to facilitate its efforts to issue bonds for the $200 million Grapevine Mills Mall and terminate the debt through a tax district.
- Syracuse IDA Plans $323M for Major Mall Work. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32564, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Syracuse, New York Industrial Development Agency to sell about $322.6 million of taxable and tax-exempt revenue bonds in the bond market. Proceeds from the bond sale will be used to finance the expansion of the Carousel Center mall in the city. The...
- Great Mall of Las Vegas gets go-ahead. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/24/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p3
The article reports on the approval of the proposed construction of the Great Mall of Las Vegas in Nevada. The building project will feature a number of stores, shops, office spaces and restaurants. The building will have a contemporary design. The complex is expected to draw thousands of...
- El Con gets a facelift. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the remodeling of the El Con Mall in Tucson, Arizona. Construction of additional towers; Redesign of the mall's front entrance; Resurfacing of the south side of the mall; Role of Canyon Building and Design as general contractor for the project; Construction schedule.
- Station tenants optimistic because of traffic at mall. Schneider, A.J. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p5A
Focuses on the decrease in shoppers at Union Station. Comments from officials; Examination of business at Circle Centre; Views from tenants; Information on future of Union Station.
- Phase II of Douglas Square mall proceeds. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;07/21/97, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p23
Reports on construction of the Douglas Square mall in Calgary, Alberta. Tenants in the space; Partners in the venture; Designer; Pending tender of the third phase, as of July 21, 1997.
- Harrisburg Mall owners hold demolition ceremony. Scott, Jason // Central Penn Business Journal;7/20/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p2
The article informs that St. John Properties Inc. and Petrie Ross Ventures, new owners of the Harrisburg Mall, have held demolition ceremony on July 16, 2012 to mark the first phase of a long-term revitalization project.
- Another foothold on 57th Street. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;2/25/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p12
Reports the purchase of the building structure of Galleria shopping mall by the Landlord Joe Moinian in New York City. Expansion of the production sales; Implication for medical practices; Construction for store designs.
- Demolition begins for 'Blues Brothers' mall. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;2/22/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the demolition of the Blues Brothers mall in Chicago, Illinois.