The memory of Running Leads Recorded Books' Audio Sales
- `But I want the whole book!' K.W. // Christian Science Monitor;3/27/97, Vol. 89 Issue 84, pB6
Reports that teachers and parents who are apprehensive about purchasing audiobooks, in light of concerns that they do not contain full texts, can alleviate this fear by getting in touch with Recorded Books Incorporated. Differences in the audiobooks published by Recorded Books; Audiobooks...
- Recorded Books to Launch Retail Line. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;10/7/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 40, p20
Unveils the plan of Recorded Books to release a line of children's retail audiobooks in 2003. Titles of audiobooks to be released.
- Audiobooks for the iGeneration. // Language Magazine;May2010, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p44
The article offers information on One-Click Audio Academic Collection launched by Recorded Books LLC's Recorded Books K-12 division, which offers downloadable electronic audio books among teacher and students through annual subscription plan.
- Recorded Books Wins Odyssey. // Children & Libraries: The Journal of the Association for Library;Spring2009, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p54
The article announces that Recorded Books has won the 2009 Odyssey Award for excellence in audiobook production for the audiobook "The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian."
- Future Plans & Releases. Malczewski, Ben // Library Journal;4/1/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p27
The article discusses various audio publisher's plans for 2012, including new releases, formats and delivery platforms. Audio product company AudioGO added audio books for children and young adult to their titles, company Random House Audio added the classic "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,"...
- New Recorded Books Catalog for Librarians. // Language Magazine;May2008, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p53
The article offers information on the catalog for school librarians of unabridged audiobooks provider Recorded Books LLC in the U.S. The catalog features tips and tactics on how to get students reading and increase circulation using audiobooks. It also includes tips from Northview High School...
- An Independent Spirit. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;9/6/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 36, p23
Features audiobook company Recorded Books. History of the company; Importance of consumers to the business; Retail audiobook bestsellers launched by the company such as "The Lovely Bones," by Alice Sebold.
- netLibrary, Recorded Books Deliver Downloadable Audiobooks. // Information Today;May2005, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p34
This article reports on the partnership of netLibrary with Recorded Books LLC to deliver donwloadable audiobooks to libraries through the Web. netLibrary is providing the technological platform, and Recorded Books is delivering the titles. Downloadable audiobooks launched with 500 titles,...
- The Daydreamer. Rondini, Casey; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p71
Reviews the audiobook "The Daydreamer," from Recorded Books.