Christian Publisher Gears up for Holiday with Improved Fulfillment Capabilities
- nota bene. Garrett, Lynn // Publishers Weekly;3/13/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 11, p40
Presents updates on religious book publishing and selling industry as of March 13, 2000. Partnership between Zondervan, publisher of the New International Version of the `Bible' with Amazon.com to launch an online Bible store; Religious views of Abraham Lincoln according to the book `Abraham...
- people. Reid, Calvin; Patrick, Diane // Publishers Weekly;6/3/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 22, p18
Presents an update on personnel changes in the book industry as of June 3, 2002. Appointment of Tom Hallock at Beacon Press; Promotion of Tim Beals at Zondervan; Rob Meadows' appointment at Inner Traditions Incorporated.
- Amidst conflict, Christian publishing diversifies. Griffin, William // Publishers Weekly;6/22/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 28, p31
Announces that Bruce Ryskamp, corporate vice president and group executive for the Zondervan Publishing House, was elected president of the 110-member Evangelical Christian Publishers Association at the annual meeting, held in Tucson in April. Why Ryskamp accepted the responsibility; The...
- Zondervan supplies cake. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;08/30/99, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p3
Tells how Zondervan Publishing House of Grand Rapids supplied the anniversary cake last week as its publishing partner, Youth Specialties, kicked off a year-long 30th anniversary celebration. How the cake was presented at the Christian Booksellers Association convention in Orlando, Fla.
- Zondervan adds gifts. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul93, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the expansion of Zondervan Publishing House's product catalog with the addition of gifts being marketed by the company. Offering of specialty products for Christmas.
- A heavenly windfall. Maryles, Daisy; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;12/5/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 49, p21
Reports on the success of the bibles released by Zondervan. Titles; Appearance on the `Publishers Weekly' December Bible bestseller list.
- Zondervan creates new media division. // Publishers Weekly;1/9/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 2, p11
Reports on Zondervan Publishing House's merging of its computer software and audio/video divisions into one unit, to be called ZPH New Media.
- Zondervan. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;1/17/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p343
Presents a list of mass market paperbacks from Zondervan. `When Someone You Know is Hurting,' by M. Gregory Richards; `When You Can't Come Back: A Story of Courage and Grace,' by Dave and Jan Dravecky with Ken Gire; `Joni,' by Joni Eareckson Tada.
- Onward Christian publishers. MacDonald, Scott // Quill & Quire;Dec2007, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p18
The article reports that Canada's mainstream publishers have been encouraged to make incursions into the territory of traditional religious publishers like HarperCollins Publishers Inc. and its Christian imprint Zondervan Publishing House, the publisher of "The Purpose Driven Life" which did not...