Outgoing IDFA Chairman Criticizes Consolidation Process
- Political Contacts. // Business NH Magazine;Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p31
Lists contact information of government agencies and government officers in the U.S. Department of State; Business Finance Authority; Office of Energy and Community Services; House of Representatives.
- Government agencies and officials. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/27/93, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p57
Lists government agencies and officials of Cleveland, Ohio. Contact information.
- Officers elected for County PFC. Hosman, Catherine // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/7/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 45, p12A
The article features the newly elected officers for the Burnet County Public Facility Corp. which include Billy Don Everett as president of the new group, Bill Neve as vice president, and County Judge Donna Klaeger as the executive director as well as chief administrative officer in Texas.
- Estonia ANSP announces board appointments. // Air Traffic Management;2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p8
The article announces that Tanel Rautits, Marko Otsing and Mati Tarlap were appointed as the chairman of the board, deputy to the chairman and management board member, respectively, of the Estonian Air Navigation Services.
- The new mandarins. Skotnicki, Tom // BRW;6/26/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p44
Examines the power status of the heads of government departments in Australia. Effect of the increased number of appointments from the outside on public service loyalty to the government; Factors that contributed to the decline in the power of government heads to pursue personal agendas; Role...
- Search on for new Syracuse CVB leader. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/18/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p3
Reports on the search for the director of the Convention and Visitors Bureau in Syracuse, New York. Differences of opinion in the direction of the bureau; Qualifications of the directorial candidate; Replacement to the position of former director Jan Quitzau.
- State Government: Texas State Boards and Commissions. // Texas Almanac;2016/2017, p500
A list of the appointees to state boards and commissions, as well as names of other state officials in Texas, revised to July 15, 2015, which includes Thomas G. Prothro, Allen Cline, and Debbie Hanna.
- Appendix III: Environment Ministers and Permanent secretaries; PUB and NEA Chairmen and chief Executives. // Clean, Green & Blue: Singapore's Journey Towards Environmental &;2008, p327
The article offers information on environmental ministers as well as chairmen and chief executives of the Public Utilities Board (PUB) and National Environment Agency (NEA) in Singapore.
- The bad guys–there's plenty. // Windspeaker;Mar2000, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p4
Editorial. Comments on the presence of corrupt government officials in Canada. Criticisms on the practices; Lists of companies and government agencies being corrupted; Contributions of the lawyers on the practices.