- Nominations submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/30/98, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p522
Presents a list of public officers submitted to the United States Senate for approval of promotional nominations.
- Disputes and high turnover fuel unprecedented Senate disorder. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;1/6/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the confusions at the U.S. Senate due to the election of nine freshmen and the migration of other leaders to the executive branch in the U.S.
- Nominations Submitted to the Senate. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;2/26/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p332
Announces that there were no nominations submitted to the United States Senate as of February 26, 2001.
- Nominations Submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/26/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p503
Lists several nominations for public office submitted to the United States Senate from March 19 to March 22, 2001.
- Jeb ebb: GOP's fortunes take early hit. Blake, Aaron; Wilson, Reid // Hill;1/8/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that former Florida Governor Jeb Bush ebb to run for an open Senate seat that sets open seats and slow-forming opportunities for Senate vacancies created by the new administration in the U.S.
- Seat Burris, skip drama. Stoddard, A. B. // Hill;1/8/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p15
The article reports that Governor Roland Burris appears to be part of the new administration after being turned away at the U.S. Senate.
- Committee queries federal nominees. Hoskins, Michael W. // Indiana Lawyer;2/17/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p4
The article reports that The Senate Judiciary Committee asks questions to Indiana's three judicial nominees before they decide to consider the involves people for federal bench on February 11, 2010 in the U.S.
- Nominations Submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/15/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 41, p1471
Presents a list of nominations for the administrative offices of the United States (U.S.) that were submitted to the U.S. Senate. Nomination of Rene Acosta as member of the National Labor Relations Board; Selection of Julia Smith Gibbons to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Sixth Circuit; Nomination...
- Nominations Submitted to the Senate. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/19/99, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p669
Lists several nominations of officials for government office submitted before the United States Senate from April 12 to 13, 1999.