Munis Firm: $1.3 Billion Memphis Electric Deal Priced for Institutions
- Munis Finish Flat: Weaker Stocks, Oil Prices Key For Fixed Income. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31952, p2
Reports on the trading activity at the bond market in the U.S. as of August 20, 2004. Decline of the index of leading economic indicators; Volatility of the municipal bonds; Decrease of the initial applications for state unemployment benefits.
- News in brief. Vadum, Matthew; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;02/04/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30822, p2
Focuses on developments that may affect the bond market in the United States, current as of February 4, 2000. Includes decline of first-time applications for state unemployment benefits; Decline of the National Association of Purchasing Management's non-manufacturing business activity index.
- IN BRIEF. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32448, p2
The article reports on news items concerning the U.S. economy and bond market as of August 18, 2006. U.S. Labor Department data has showed that first-time applications for state unemployment benefits declined 10,000 to 312,000 in the week ended August 12, 2006. The Conference Board reported that...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Siegel, Gary E.; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31431, p2
Reports economic developments in the U.S. as of July 2002. Decline of applicants for state unemployment benefits; Stability of the composite index of leading economic indicators; Decrease of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Jobless claims fall 6,000 to 285,000. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/12/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30767, p2
Focuses on the decline of first-time requests for unemployment insurance benefits in the United States for the week ended November 6, 1999.
- Yields Up Three to Four Basis Points; New-Issue Debt Exceeds $1.4 Billion. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of October 2003. Increase of the municipal bond yields; Increase of applications for state unemployment benefits; Growth in cash bond yields.
- Credit Calendar. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p37
Reports on the activities of the bond market in the U.S. Auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the Treasury Department; Number of jobless claims announced by the Labor Department; Level of import and export price.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Sigo, Shelly; Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p2
Presents news items related to the U.S. bond market as of May 23, 2003. Rise in applications for unemployment benefits in the week that ended on May 17, 2003; Delay in approval of a budget by the Florida Legislature; Possibility of Greenwich, Connecticut-based Boys and Girls Club's emergence in...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 29. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p2
Presents charts depicting rate of the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003.