Philadelphia Fed Index Dipped in Nov
- Conference Board ETI Rises to 100.0 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33547, p2
The article reports on the employment trends index (ETI) of the Conference Board has increased to 100.0 from 99.5 in June.
- NY BCI Hits Recortd High of 33.7 in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31741, p2
Reports on the increase in the New York general business conditions index for the month of October 2003. Amount of the increase; Projected readings of IFR BondData America company.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Soars In April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p2
Reports on the increase in the general business conditions index in April 2005 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Signs of hope. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jan2011, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p17
The article reports that Chris Kuehl of Fabricators & Manufacturers Association International says that the National Federation of Small Business Optimism Index shows sign of progress because the index had increased by 2.7 points to sit at 91.7 in November 2010.
- Chicago PMI Soars To 68.5 in October. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p2
Reports on the increase in the Business Barometer of the Chicago Purchasing Manager in October 2004 in Illinois. Percentage of the increase; Prices paid index.
- FTSE Launches Two Index Series. // Plan Advisor News;2013, p134
The article reports on the launch of the FTSE Cyclical and Defensive Index Series, FTSE Cyclical Index and FTSE Defense Index which are designed to offer contrasting degrees of sensitivity to the economic cycle to improve the market dynamic transparency.
- NY BCI Slips to -25.76 From -25.43 in Nov.: Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33024, p6
The article reports on the decreasing rate conditions for New York manufacturers. According to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Empire State Manufacturing Survey shows that the general business conditions index has declined to -25.76 in December 2008 from -25.43 in November of the same...
- ISM Non-Mfg Index Up to 65.8% in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31857, p2
Focuses on the increase of the non-manufacturing business activity composite index from the Institute for Supply Management in the U.S. Percentage of increase in the non-manufacturing business activity composite index; Indication for index reading below 50 percent; Concerns on inventories.
- Moderate Decline Seen In Indicators. Long, Brian G. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/18/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p28
The article reports that the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan economy has been moderately down, based on data collected in the third and fourth weeks of July 2008. The index of business improvement moved from +0 to -15 while production index went down from -12 to -26. The index of purchases...