- Schedule at a Glance. // Fire Engineering;Jan2008 Supplement, Vol. 161, p6
A calendar of events for the 2008 Fire Department Instructors Conference is presented which includes instructor and attendee registration, opening ceremony, and a giveaway.
- Coming events. // Fire Engineering;Jul97, Vol. 150 Issue 7, p120
Presents a calendar of conferences and exhibitions in United States for the fire department industry in 1997. Backflow Prevention, Fire Safety and Public Health Policy Conference on August 7-8 in Worcester, Massachusetts; Fire-Rescue International on August 23-27 in Dallas, Texas; 1997 Fire...
- Coming events. // Fire Engineering;Aug97, Vol. 150 Issue 8, p163
Presents informations on conferences and exhibitions for the fire department industry for 1997. Continuing challenge: Haz-mat emergency response workshop and conference on September 2-5 in Sacramento, Calfornia; NFPA Regional Meeting on September 17 in Cincinnati, Ohio; NFPA Regional Meeting on...
- FDIC. // Fire Engineering;Sep97, Vol. 150 Issue 9, p30
Provides information on the 1998 Fire Department Instructors Conference. Date and venue; Activities in the conference; Number of participants in the conference.
- 'Thought provoking' conference declared a success. // Fire;Jan2014, Vol. 108 Issue 1364, p7
The article discusses the Combined Fire Authorities Conference, organised by East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service, that was held in East Sussex, England in 2013.
- Spring Fish Fry set at Lakeside Village VFD. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);4/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p8
The article announces that the Lakeside Village Volunteer Fire Department (VFD) will hold the Spring Fish Fry event at the Lakeside village Fire Hall in Lakeside Village, Texas on April 28, 2012.
- CORRECTION. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/8/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p8A
A correction to the article concerning the Fire Department Instructor's Conference and Advanstar Communications' Dealer Expo that was published in the June 2009 issue is presented.
- Tickets on sale for Wild Game Dinner. // Wilson County News;8/19/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 33, p2B
The article offers information on the Floresville Volunteer Fire Department's 14th annual Wild Game Dinner to be held at the Floresville Event Center in Floresville, Texas on September 12, 2015.
- WHAT'S NEXT. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/14/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p3
The article offers information on several events in Texas including the start of the registration for the Wharton Babe Ruth League, the annual Fried Fish Supper hosted by the Hungerford Volunteer Fire Department at the Hungerford Community Center in Hungerford, and the sixth annual Fundraising...