All that Jazz
- Dixie Melody Boys to perform on Friday. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/28/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 48, p2A
The article reports that Volunteer Fire Department in Granite Shoals, Texas is sponsoring Ed O'Neal and the Dixie Melody Boys to play at the Lakeside Pavilion on November 30, 2007.
- Plummer Family Music Show performs March 16. // Malakoff News (TX);3/ 1/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p6
The article offers information on The Plummer Family Country Music Show to be presented by the Trinidad Volunteer Fire Department on March 16, 2013 at the Trinidad High School auditorium in Texas.
- School News. // South County Journal;9/21/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 38, pB3
This section offers news briefs on the Missouri school community including second-grade teacher Staci Pruitt being honored as a Leader in Education by Peabody Energy, Lindbergh High School Jazz Ensemble being selected to perform at the 74th annual Missouri Music Educators Association conference...
- "Swing Timers" to benefit local fire department. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/12/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p6
The article profiles the "Swing Timers," a well-recognized band that volunteers its talent and time to perform for the SteeleCreek Volunteer Fire Department's dances in Lake Whitney, Texas in 2008.
- Fire Department West. // Mixmag;Oct2015, Issue 293, p106
No abstract available.
- Fruitvale Fire Dept. stew, carnival a local tradition. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);10/12/2006, Vol. 99 Issue 41, p9
The article reports the stew and carnival festival of the Fruitvale Fire Department, The article reports that the stew festival will be beld between 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday, October 21 at Fruitvale Fire Station, First Street, south of the railroad tracks on Highway 80. According to the...
- A festival of firehouses. Smith Jr., H.L. // Architectural Record;Mar1988, Vol. 176 Issue 3, p110
A sampling of photographs by Lisa Clifford for a recent exhibit of firehouses built over the last century, for the grand opening of New York City's Firehouse Museum.
- Public-private partnership. Olsztynski, Jim // PHC Profit Report;1/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p8
Reports that The Naperville Fire Department accepted a delivery vehicle which allows it to respond to specialized situations that require special equipment not normally owned by fire departments. What the department has done.
- What's in a name? Sachs, Gordon M. // Fire Engineering;Aug96, Vol. 149 Issue 8, p127
Discusses the need to match the name and functions of fire departments to reflect their overall mission that has components beyond the function of fire extinction. Fire department's specialties; Disadvantages of standing by fire departments' traditional name.