- State-Of-The-Art Technology from a Joint German-French Project. // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p12
The article offers information on the System for the Decontamination of Sensitive Equipment as a result of joint project between France and Germany.
- Chic, modern, compliant. // British Dental Journal;2/12/2011, Vol. 210 Issue 3, p143
The article offers brief information on Tavom UK's Alnair Range of decontamination protocol.
- New Version of Fibertect better at decontaminating nerve gas. // Southwest Farm Press;3/21/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p22
The article evaluates new version of the Fibertect, a nonwoven toxic chemical decontamination wipe created by researchers at Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas.
- Quick and Easy Sterilisation. // Labmate UK & Ireland;2011, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on a Hot Glass Bead Dry Steriliser for microsurgical instrument decontamination from Harvard Apparatus.
- Safe and sound. // British Dental Journal;9/13/2008, Vol. 205 Issue 5, p279
The article offers information on the Eschmann decontamination equipment on the British Dental Trade Association Dental Showcase at Excel in London, England on October 2 to 4, 2008.
- Expert advice in infection control. // British Dental Journal;9/26/2014, Vol. 217 Issue 6, p324
The article offers brief information on the LittleSister SES 3000B autoclave decontamination equipment from Eschmann that will be shown at the 2014 British Dental Industry Association (BDIA) Dental Showcase.
- KIT SILENCES ALARM. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Dec2002, Issue 601, p52
Provides tips on the maintenance of the military chemical alarm system M8A1. Reduction of the sound volume of the alarm; Specification of a kit used in reducing the sound volume of the equipment; Presentation of the part number of the kit.
- Plasma System Cleans TEMs. // Laboratory Equipment;Jul2013, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p24
The article offers brief information on the EVACTRON de-contaminator plasma cleaning system for electron microscopes and vacuum chambers from XEI Scientific Inc.
- Fogging System Effectively Decontaminates Room. // Laboratory Equipment;Jul2013, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p20
The article offers brief information on the Sanosil Halo 5% hydrogen peroxide fogging system from Med Effect Inc.